Kopa and Sheba (songfic)

Kopa and Sheba (songfic)

Postby KingKovu44 » December 29th, 2010, 8:19 pm

Ok, this is another entry in my "Out of the Pridelands" series. This is set in the future and stars my version of Kopa and his mate, my OC Sheba the white lioness. One thing I should mention about my version of Kopa is that he is NOT the same Kopa from TLK: 6NA. My version looks different and was a bit hyper as a cub. The only thing he shares with 6NA Kopa is the name. Anyway, enjoy my first posted songfic. I used the original version of Can You Feel The Love Tonight?. No bashing or flaming please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kopa had now grown into a handsome young adult lion. Right now, the prince was taking a break from his routine at Pride Rock and spending time with his love and future queen, a beautiful white lioness named Sheba. As they relaxed near the watering hole, a song began to play in their heads:

Can you feel the love tonight?

Won't you stay to see...?

Stealing through

The night's uncertainties

A truth for you

And me

Sheba:

Somewhere there's a reason

Why I have to go

Keep away from this star-crossed voyager

But I don't want to know

Kopa:

Never trust the future

Never miss the past

If you live for the shining moment

The moment may just last

It is where we are

It's enough

For this wide-eyed wanderer

That we got this far

Can you feel the love?

Won't you stay to see...?

Stealing through

A truth for you

And me

Stealing through

A love for you

And me

Sheba came up to Kopa and gave him an affectionate lick and then nuzzled him. The two young lions walked back together, thinking on their love and on their future together.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Kopa and Sheba (songfic)

Postby Ushujaa » December 29th, 2010, 9:14 pm

i love it, this was an amazing rewrite to a classic i was singing along to it the whole way through!
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby KingKovu44 » December 29th, 2010, 9:16 pm

[quote="Ushujaa"]i love it, this was an amazing rewrite to a classic i was singing along to it the whole way through![/quote]

Thank you very much. I really liked the original version of the song, so I used it here.

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 29th, 2010, 9:59 pm

Ah, somebody likes you needs to revive the original. In my opinion, it was much better than the film version. <3
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby KingKovu44 » December 29th, 2010, 10:04 pm

Well, I guess I sorta did here. I like both versions of the song, but I really liked the original version.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby K0PA » January 21st, 2011, 7:44 am

cool
K0PA
We Are One

It doesn't matter it's in the past

Nickname(s): JQ,Justin or QuantuM
Pride Points: 3

Return to Fan Fictions