[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN) — My Lion King Forum

A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN)

Re: A New Prince is Born (Kion) (OPEN)

Postby KovuandKiara » August 22nd, 2015, 5:18 pm

Nala goes to his side with the rest of the lionesses and they march off to the Watering Hole to fight the Hyenas. She sighs softly a bit worried what is to come for the unborn cub.
KovuandKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 22nd, 2015, 6:43 pm

Goth Kiara notices her mother among the Lionesses trying to hidw
gKiara: WOOW WOOW MOM STOP! DAD WAIT! What do you think you doing MOM? you are not going out there, you cant fight when your pregnant, what if they tear you open, NO, go back to the den mom, I will go! I hate hyenas anyway!

Simba: You and mom Both go back to the Den I will not have my two best Girls fighting at risk!
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby KovuandKiara » August 22nd, 2015, 8:51 pm

"I'm okay Kiara. Go back to the den." She says, snarling.
KovuandKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » August 23rd, 2015, 2:25 am

Sam smiled, then she said, "I'm sure Kiara will do wonderfully with her new brother/sister, Nala. And yes, Timon, I would like that."
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on September 16th, 2015, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 23rd, 2015, 4:51 am

Goth Kiara decides to fallow the Pride from behind without anyone noticing
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KovuandKiara » August 23rd, 2015, 5:09 am

Nala snarls and keeps going towards the hyenas.
KovuandKiara

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 23rd, 2015, 5:21 am

Simba roars loudly to let the hyenas know he is hear with back up :roar:

The hyenas cackle and turn there heads to the king.

Simba: HYENAS, im the king of this land, and you are no welcome of thee ladns, who is your clan leader? :grr3:

Hyena: His name is Janja, and we are searching for food for him

Simba well not on my Pridelands, I hereby Exile you leader and his clan to the outland cliffs, and if you want ot fight about it, SO BEAT IT! :grr3:

the lioness and Kiara where ready for strike strike if a fight broke out

(Someone gets to decide what happens next on the Hyenas side)
gothprincesskiara

Postby KovuandKiara » August 23rd, 2015, 5:27 am

The hyenas chuckle and slowly move into attack their prey, which are the lions. Nala jumps in front of the lionesses and attacks, snarling and roaring.
KovuandKiara

Postby escobea1 » August 23rd, 2015, 7:25 am

"Aw well isn't that just adorable. The kitty wants to pick a fight!" One hyena jumped and gripped Nala's leg, attempting to latch her jaws. The queen smacked the hyena's head, claws unsheathed, sending her back to the clan.
"Leave her alone!" Two other hyenas sprinted from left and right towards the lionesses.
escobea1

Pride Points: 8

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 23rd, 2015, 4:25 pm

Goth Kiara then jumped in between her mother and the hyenas.

Kiara: "you will not hurt my mother" GKiara snarled ready with her claws out, then she roared loud at them n anger. Then took a hard Swipe to the right with her left paw. then Pinned one Hyena down to the ground poking the hyena with her claws.

Just then Kovu then arrived and started fighting hyenas along side Kiara defending her and her mother.

GK: Kovu! its about time, where have you been?

Kovu: fight now, talk later, Simba lets lets send these bastards to the outlands cliffs

Simba: Right! Together!

Then Simba and Kovu where side my side, and started roaring at the hyenas

Hyenas: two males,there's too many, we surrender, just please don't kill us.

Simba: Then you will take your kind out of these lands and find a home in the outlands cliffs, there are bones for you to scavenge on there, now GO! or do we have to chase you to it.

Hyenas: were going were going, lets go everyone.

Simba: and dont worry about your leader I will take care of him.
gothprincesskiara

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying