[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private w/ Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private w/ Adofo

Re: Private w/ Adofo

Postby Iri » July 8th, 2015, 10:09 pm

Still chewing on some of the zebra's foreleg, Chaltuu muttered, "So, what was your rank in the pride you're so desperate to get back to? Were you a hunter or something?" She assumed that he was, due to the arrows and bow he had, or whatever he had called them- she hadn't been paying much attention. Thinking about her own rank, she supposed that in a way, she was of a higher rank due to being the child of Uangaze and Kivuli, the leaders- well, for a while they had thought she was Kivuli's daughter. The fact alone that she was raised by him already determined her rank. However, it had never mattered- she was still kicked around and treated like the lowest-ranking lion in the entire pride. She never told any of the rogues she came across in her travels about her rough childhood- it wasn't necessary, it wasn't any of their business, and the other rogues' pasts were not her business either. The only ones who knew were Kapuki, Shujaa, and Ua.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » July 8th, 2015, 11:31 pm

Adofo: I'm Vice King. Basically a second King. But unofficially, I'm also the Kings bodyguard.
When he said that, he had remembered back when he and his brother were little that Simba asked Adofo if he wanted to be his "second King". Adofo didn't want too because he knew Simba is the one true King, but he had worn him down. And then he remembered from when he and Simba were running back to their home to confront their uncle, that Simba made them stop for a moment and reminded Adofo he had made a promise to him that he would be his Vice King and that Adofo can't back out of it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » July 9th, 2015, 12:27 am

"A king, hmm? My pride- my old pride, mind you- didn't have kings or queens, or princes or princesses. Just leaders," Chaltuu grunted, her paws still resting on the zebra carcass. She didn't mention that she was the child of the leaders, but that had been deliberate. To her, she didn't care if someone ruled the entire savanna, she refused to think that their rank mattered. After all, her parents, who were the highest ranks of all, were horrible lions, in her perspective. And Dhakiya had been one of the lower-class lionesses, yet she was one of the kindest lions there. Someone's position in a group did not determine how they behaved- that's what Chaltuu believed. She took a last bite of the ungulate and then backed up a pace, feeling full and relatively content. Though she didn't say it out loud to avoid angering Adofo, she believed that the concept of "Vice Kings" was ridiculous, stupid even. It wasn't that hard to have a second-in-command of some sort.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 9th, 2015, 12:33 am

Adofo: My King is my little brother. I know he must be worried sick. And he's probably looking himself non-stop to find me. That's why I want to get back home as soon as possible. He probably hasn't slept at all in days. ........Well......ready to move again?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 9th, 2015, 12:41 am

Chaltuu snorted and lifted herself up to her paws, beginning to limp along the trail again. A rumble escaped her throat- she wished her sisters cared as much for her as Adofo's brother apparently cared for him. "Is your brother one of your kind or a lion?" she asked, her tone still grumpy and reluctant. Not only did she dislike- humans, didn't he say?- for the fact that they constantly poached the animals around the savanna, hence their alias, they also seemed to pollute the area with those giant loud things that they rode around in. The air was thicker and there was often smoke, making it difficult to breathe. Not to mention the fact that they drove off the prey as well. Their traps often scarred lions, usually leaving a mark around a paw or amputating their tails or toes. Ua had nearly accidentally crawled into a hunter's trap before Shujaa detected it and managed to snatch her away from it. Considering how puny Ua was, if she had gotten caught in it she would have likely died, perhaps immediately.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 9th, 2015, 12:47 am

Adofo: He's a lion. ......My father rescued me from this big bird....thing when I was a baby that crashed. ......He took me in.......gave me a home......a family.....and all the love I could ever need! .........I owe him everything! .........He was murdered by my uncle......a long time ago. ........I miss him everyday.
He clenched his hand that had his scar on his palm. Remembering that day they had all shared blood with him.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 9th, 2015, 12:55 am

[Isn't that really dangerous? Blood sharing?]

Snorting a partially amused and partially irritated laugh, Chaltuu responded, "They're not called birds. Birds aren't giant and silver and made of metal. I know that much. And I think I've heard a story like that. Some old storyteller told us a rumour about a king called Mufasa who took in some kid who wasn't a lion. But feh, I don't really care." She continued to move forward, her limp still noticeable but her gait much less pained now that her limb was straightened out. Chaltuu didn't think she had any aunts or uncles. Perhaps distant ones that lived in other prides, but not any that she knew of. She heard the squawking of some birds and looked up, noticing a flock of vultures circling up at a distance. They had clearly found some carrion.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 9th, 2015, 12:59 am

Adofo: Yeah......that's my dad...
He still remembers back when he and his brother would snuggle together in their parents arms. He always loved doing that.

(YEah. But they got lucky. Also, how does she know what a plane is? Or what metal is?)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 9th, 2015, 1:07 am

[She doesn't know what a plane is. She never said anything about knowing what it is. She just said she knows it isn't a bird.
She's been exposed to metal multiple times before, and she's probably been told what it's called, you know.]

"Your father is Mufasa? Brother of Scar and son of Ahadi and Uru?" Chaltuu said, narrowing her eyes at him suspiciously. He had been quite a popular king among his peers. Viewed as respectful, kind, and fair, his identity was fairly well-known. Kivuli hadn't liked him much, and Uangaze didn't really care, as always. She had only been told about him once or twice. She rolled her eyes. She did know what it felt like to lose someone, but kept any sour remarks to herself. She didn't want to talk about herself- she hated it, really. It was unnecessary. No one needed to know about her, except for her sisters- but they were entitled to know, because they were kin.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 9th, 2015, 1:11 am

Adofo: Yeah! ...That's him! .....He was the best father I could ever ask for! .....He saved me.....I owe him my life. .....I loved him a lot! ......I still do...
He was trying to keep himself from crying. All this talk about his father was making him remember all these things from when he was a child. But at the same time, he loved remembering all thise great memories
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying