[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Lonely Life. — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Re: Goth Kiaras Lonely Life.

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 2nd, 2015, 8:18 pm

GK and Adofo followed Graz and Kiara whispered to her uncle walking along side her annoyed :disgust2:

GK:you just had to follow me didn't you? when are you going to get it that I need to learn to take care of situations on my own, how am I to be Queen if I'm babied all the time :srsly:

They kept there eyes on the Hyena that they fallowed as they whispered to eachother
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Adofo » May 2nd, 2015, 11:09 pm

Adofo: I know! I know! .....I'm sorry. .....I'm just like your dad........I can't stand to see anything happen to you.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 2nd, 2015, 11:51 pm

Goth Kiara(rolling her eyes): Well I guess it best, because now that I think of it, there is number in strength, and we are 2 and there are many hyenas, if they attack, what then? we don't have any back up and I left Zazu watching over Mbali. But I didn't expect the hyenas to keep my parents, and why couldn't they defend themselves? so many questions are building up here, Uncle what are we going to do if they out number us?
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » May 2nd, 2015, 11:56 pm

Kiara: It'll be okay! ...If anything happens...just let Uncle 'Dofo worry about the tough stuff!
He said with a confident smile
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 3rd, 2015, 12:27 am

As they were getting closer to where the King and Queen where kept, they were more hyena around, it was one of the clans. They where snarling and giving them evil smiles as they walked by, some where scared of them and started running away.

(Adofo take over)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Adofo » May 3rd, 2015, 1:24 am

Adofo: Kiara. .....Stay close to me.
They ended up in a huge den and at the very back, tied tight with vines, holding them to the floor were Simba and Nala.
Adofo: SIMBA!!! NALA!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 3rd, 2015, 1:34 am

MOM DAD! (gk Cried out to them) Who did this to them?! whats reason or this? and why?
gothprincesskiara

Postby Adofo » May 3rd, 2015, 1:59 am

A huge hyena stepped into the den
Zaine: That would be me! .....Hello, Adofo!
Adofo: Zaine!
He said with an angry snarl
Zaine: Did you miss me?!
Adofo: I did...until I remembered what a disgraceful dirtbag you are!
Zaine: Ouch!
He said sarcastically with a smile
Adofo: Let them go. NOW!
Zaine: Ooooo! So scared!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 3rd, 2015, 2:09 pm

GK: Uncle who is he how do you know him?
gothprincesskiara

Postby Adofo » May 3rd, 2015, 6:35 pm

Adofo: His name is Zaine. .........We used to be friends. ..........Back when Scar was King......out of all the hyenas...Zaine was the only good one. He helped me and the pride. He protected me from Scar.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying