[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 3:26 am

Enzi: .....Well...alright.
He followed his mate to see what she needed to tell their sons
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 3:29 am

Neema seemed to have already finished telling them what she was going to say. Madiba looked mildly disappointed, but all right with it. "It's not worth getting upset over," he said, sounding a bit like his mother.

[Did Neema and Enzi ever decide which cub would be the next king? I feel like they did, but at the same time I feel like they argued about it.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 3:33 am

Gakere: But why!? Why won't the flying lion bring me a little sibling?! It's not fair!
He ran outside crying and stopped to lay down on a flat rock and cry into his paws

(I was thinking that same thing earlier. But i keep leaning towards what you said. That they almost did then they argued about it.)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 3:37 am

"Argh," Madiba growled in intense frustration. "He cries over everything! Everything! It's not worth getting upset over!" He stomped outside, meeting a shocked Nuru.

"Enzi, a word," Neema said, going at the back of the cave while making sure Gakere wasn't listening.

[I thought that they talked to the kids about the fact that there is no "flying lion".]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 3:41 am

(Not yet)

He followed his mate to the back. He knows Neema is at least a little upset about what just happened with their son.
Enzi: Yes, Neema
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 3:46 am

"I love both of our sons very much, and very equally, first of all, so don't try to pull a favouritism card. But this is why I don't think Gakere would be a better choice for king than Madiba. You don't want a leader who cries over the most insignificant things, such as not getting a little sibling. Imagine what he would be like as a king. A king who gets unfairly upset when he doesn't get his way is not a good king," Neema said to her mate. "You may disagree, the topic is up for debate."

[Or should we pull a realistic act and have Madiba and Gakere kicked out?
//Joking, joking.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 3:52 am

Enzi: Neema.....he's still a cub! .....And I know it's easy to upset him but for this one instance, look at it from his view. He adores his older brother. And we both know he'd love to have little brothers and or sisters. .....And that just got taken away from him. .....What if something happened and I couldn't show you affection in anyway? No kissing. No cuddling. Not even being able to say "I love you". Wouldn't that hurt you badly? Something very special to you was just gone?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 3:54 am

"Enzi, you can't pull the 'he's just a cub' excuse. You know why? Because he and Madiba are practically the same age. Did you see Madiba bursting into tears and going on about how it's not fair that he won't get a little sibling? No, just Gakere," Neema responded.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 3:55 am

Enzi: Neema, are you even listening to yourself right now?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 3:57 am

"Please tell me why you think Madiba wouldn't be a good king," Neema said, scowling at her mate. "And yes, I am listening to myself right now. So, just because I don't agree with you and I'm not excusing Gakere with 'he's just a cub', I'm apparently not listening to myself? So please, do explain why Madiba would be such a bad king."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying