[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - private <3 — My Lion King Forum

private <3

Re: private <3

Postby Kipekee » January 3rd, 2015, 12:10 am

(imma just revive this thread k)

Amarah quickly got bored and walked away, while Imani just kept eating. Her little stubby tail wagged even though it was mostly useless. Flicking her hair up and out of her blue-green eyes, Imani yawned. "So what do you like to do?"
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » January 3rd, 2015, 1:03 am

[All right. =3]

Jahzara turned to face Imani. "Er... me?" she asked tentatively.

[Urgh. Why is it that I can usually make longer posts? g4ejirrfe0t.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kipekee » January 3rd, 2015, 1:14 am

(Cody is being a meanie and stealing all of my use. Bad Dofo. Bad. xD)

Imani rolled her eyes playfully. "The other Jahzara eating off of this carcass." She teased. "Yep. Definitely you."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » January 4th, 2015, 9:14 am

Jahzara rolled her eyes as well, sticking her tongue out childishly. "Nope. It's the other Jahzara," she teased. "Well... I don't really know. I don't have that many hobbies or anything... what about you?"
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » January 8th, 2015, 11:53 pm

"You pretty much know my biggest hobby." Imani scooted next to Jahzara and whispered in her ear. "Adventure." Smiling, she started playing with a bone.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » January 23rd, 2015, 12:54 am

Jahzara looked quizzically at Imani, and one eyebrow was raised. "Is that so?"

[I know lions can't raise their eyebrows. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure they have visible eyebrows, or eyebrows at all. But this is fantasy. xD]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » January 23rd, 2015, 1:01 am

(They do have eyebrows actually, they are just "invisible". They have folded skin above their eyes that pretty much are their eyebrows.)

Imani nodded slowly like 'mmhmm yeah wat r u gonna do bout it', scooting back to her side of the carcass.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » January 23rd, 2015, 1:05 am

[Awesome! I never knew that. =D
'mmhmm yeah wat r u gonna do bout it'. Heh. xD]

As soon as Jahzara was finished, she stretched out lazily on a rock, her paws dangling limply off of either side of the flat boulder, feeling full and content.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » January 23rd, 2015, 1:08 am

Imani scaled up a tree, her gray glowstick necklace swaying back and forth and her rainbow bracelets making ching-ching noises.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » January 23rd, 2015, 1:11 am

"What're those?" Jahzara asked, gesturing towards the rings around Imani's paws and the greyish glowing thing dangling from her neck. It made her feel silly asking it, but she had never seen that kind of thing before.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying