[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed] Tales of the Pridelands: The Beginning — My Lion King Forum

[Closed] Tales of the Pridelands: The Beginning

Re: Tales of the Pridelands: The Beginning

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 6th, 2012, 5:34 pm

Kion chuckled and licked her cheek before she turned her attention to the gazelle,
"Yeah, fair enough. Just proves I'm faster than you though". He then also began trying to get to the meat on the carcass, ripping through the skin with his sharp, dagger-like teeth.

He began eating, thankful for the food for he knew there might not be another meal for a couple of days, maybe even more. He paused for a moment to speak, "After this, we'll try and find the main waterhole in these lands, then make our way to that rock I spotted. Is that ok with you?".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby FlamingBee » August 6th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Malkia looked up and nodded, still chewing the meat she'd torn off. She swallowed: "Sure - I could do with some water anyway, I don't know about you but the heat is pretty unbareable in summer," Having ate her fill, Malkia turned to look at the horizon where the rock lay waiting for them. "I wonder if anyone lives there?"
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 6th, 2012, 5:48 pm

Kiongozi was soon done, after all, a gazelle was an awfully big creature and it was half each between Malkia and him self. He licked his lips and also looked to the rock in the distance.
"Hmm...me too. If there's a Pride there, we might as well join. If they're not, we might as well start one!" he replied, grinning happily.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby FlamingBee » August 6th, 2012, 5:55 pm

Malkia smiled at the comment - though she enjoyed the carefree life of rogues, she knew that soon enough they would be thinking about cubs. A pride was the only safe place to raise youngsters in reality. The lioness brought herself out her thoughts then, standing and and moving to stand beside her mate. "We best get going then!" She smiled.
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 6th, 2012, 6:05 pm

Kiongozi smiled when his mate stood up beside him,
"Yeah, let's go". He began to walk at a reasonable pace. His eyes surveyed the lands around him. It was a good looking Savannah, with grasses and tree's covering it for the summer months. It was slowly getting greener as they walked, meaning there was water nearby. He cleared his throat, it was getting a little dryer with every step. He couldn't wait to find water.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby FlamingBee » August 6th, 2012, 6:11 pm

Malkia heard his slight coughing and laughed slightly, before batting him with her tail: "That's what you get for running so fast in this weather," She let her fur brush against his as they walked through the grassland, taking comfort in the fact he was nearby.
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 6th, 2012, 6:50 pm

(OOC: Sorry, went for dinner)

Kiongozi grinned and batted her back,
"Yeah, well, I wasn't the only one running". After another while of walking, Kion could seethe waterhole in the near distance. He could also see the elephants and various other animals around it as well. It look like a well populated place, and it probably needed a pride of lions to balance it out. He quickened his pace, making sure Malkia was still at his side.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby FlamingBee » August 6th, 2012, 6:57 pm

(OOC: Don't worry, I'll be off for it soon enough XD)

Malkia kept pace with Kiongozi as the strode towards the animals, noting some of the more fearful species were beginning to back off. Still it seemed there were plenty of animals here, but no lions yet. She leant in to whisper in Kion's ear: "No sign of a pride yet," They reached the water's edge and she leant down to lap up the cooling liquid, keeping her eyes looking at the other animals around the pool.
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 6th, 2012, 7:09 pm

Kion also noticed the animals back off. There was a cheetah underneath the tree that gave him a respectful nod, he gave one back. He also leant down beside his mate to take a drink of the refreshing water. Once he had his fill he looked at Malkia,
"Yeah...I can't smell a territory either. The rock isn't far away now anyway". In fact, he judged it would be quite a short walk to the large rock landmark from here.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » August 6th, 2012, 7:14 pm

Ajali was going to walk foward, but paused. "How about a nap before we head forwards? If there are any lion there, we don't want to look all tired and such!" Laying down in the large grass, looking up at Zalkia. "Unless you want to go, it's up to you!" Smiling at the Orange lioness.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying