[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Untold Truths (Juliette and Tora) — My Lion King Forum

Untold Truths (Juliette and Tora)

Untold Truths (Juliette and Tora)

Postby Tora » June 3rd, 2012, 5:40 pm

"Timon! Come Here!" Simba yelled running after Timon.

"No! No! Pumba get me out here!" Timon yelled as Simba grabbed Timon and started to climb a tree.

"Ye-haw! I can do this all day."

"Simba! Put me down. NO! NO! NO! Don't drop me!"

"Oh why would I do that?" Simba mumbled with Timon in his mouth.

"Simba the edge! No! No! Simba! Simba! Simba!" Timon screamed at the top of his lungs.

Simba continued to run and jumped to another tree.

"AHHH!!!!" Timon continued to yell.

"Oh Timon your no fun." Simba said as he went to the ground.

"Oh yes ground here we are." Timon said as Simba turned over and started to juggle Timon in the air. "AHH! This is even worse. Simba put me down."

Simba continued for a while laughing and giggling with Timon going up and down. :playful2:

----

"Oh Mufasa why? And Simba too." Sarabi said.

"Oh a dejected time it is." Zazu said.

"I just can't get over it. My son and my husband?"

"Oh it's calamitous Sarabi." Zuzu said perched as he would for Mufasa.

----

"Shenzi, I don't get it Scar said we would be invited to the Kingdom what is taking so long?" Banzai asked. "I mean I just don't get it."
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Re: Untold Truths (Juliette and Tora)

Postby Carl » June 3rd, 2012, 6:19 pm

For a minute, Pumbaa just laughed as he watched the young cub's antics. But then he felt bad for his good ole buddy Timon, and stepped in- or rather, sat down gently on the cub's stomach, making sure not to put all of his weight on the youngster.

"Hey I think you're bothering Timon. Let's do something else. Ooh! How about an eating contest?!" the warthog suggested. He was getting hungry just thinking about it. There were so many kinds of bugs out here that they could use, and he was certain that something like that would be much easier on poor Timon.

--------------------

"Mom, I miss Simba," Nala whimpered, snuggling up to Sarafina, a tear rolling down her cheek. Her mother gently placed a paw on the young cub's back, glancing over at Sarabi.

"We all do, Nala. And Mufasa, too. It's a huge tragedy for us all," she said, making sure she was speaking loudly enough for Sarabi and the others to hear her, "But there's nothing we can do for them now. They will always be up there in the night sky, watching over us. We can't dwell on their loss, no matter how much it pains us. They wouldn't want us to."

"But I don't wanna forget about Simba," the cub protested, her big eyes turning up to gaze at her mother.

"Moving on does not mean you have to forget, my dear. You should never forget Simba, but remember him fondly, and know that he is watching over you from the stars."

--------------

"He must just be warming the lionesses up to the idea. Scar's our pal, right? He'd never lie to us. He'll invite us," Shenzi said, kicking at a stubborn flea behind her ear.

"Oh come, now. You know I'm good on my word," Scar said, appearing as if from nowhere and stopping in front of the hyenas. He put on an innocent grin and continued, "You hyenas are my only real friends, you know. I would get soo lonely without you around."

"Oh, hey there, Scar! Of course we'd never doubt your word. Right guys?" Shenzi asked, smiling at the sinister lion. Ed just nodded, his skull rattling as he did, his eyes blank and staring.

Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tora » June 3rd, 2012, 7:06 pm

"Pumba get off. Come on I was just having fun." Simba grunted with the weight of the warthog.

"Serves you right. I'm dieing here." :madman: Timon said.

"Fine fine fine, okay lets have a beetle eating contest." Simba said.

"You couldn't beat me. There really is no point."

"Oh I bet I could. Look at you. I could eat an elephant."

"ehh huh lets not get too carried away now. " :idea:Timon said.

"Oh I bet you wanna be my dinner now? " :sneaky:Simba said as he moved towards Timon.

"Uh Pumba why is he looking at me like that?" Timon expressed with his heart pounding.

------

"Oh how could Scar bring in the Hyenas. They'll drain us of our food." Sarabi said.

"Mufasa would never have let those squalid Hyenas in our Pride Lands." Zazu commented. "But that is no reason to let ourselves fell subjugated."

"Oh Zazu you just don't know what is like to lose both your son and your husband." Sarabi said starting to lie down.

"Don't do this to yourself Sarabi; not all days will be despondent."

----

"Scar! Of course we didn't doubt you. Did you bring us any food on your way here? did ya? did ya?" Banzai said.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Postby Carl » June 3rd, 2012, 8:09 pm

Pumbaa got off the cub and them bicker.

"I think he's just playing, Timon. Come on, let's get some beetles. I'm starving," he said, looking around for some grubs. He crouched to the ground and started sniffing. He didn't venture too far, however, because he wanted to help if Timon really did need help; not that he thought the meerkat would. Simba was a nice lion, after all. He'd never eat Timon or Pumbaa after they'd saved his life.

----------------

"Don't worry yourself, Sarabi. This will go one of two ways I can see. Either the hyenas will help us hunt, and our kills will be more abundant, or, more likely, Scar's plan will backfire; the hyenas will take too much from us, and Scar will send them home. He'll take care of us. He has to," Sarafina told her friend, "Keep your head high. It's what Mufasa would have wanted."

Nala didn't interrupt them. She didn't like the hyenas, and really wished that they wouldn't come here. She wouldn't have escaped them back in the Elephant Graveyard if it hadn't been for Simba and his dad. Both of whom were gone now. She felt more tears rolling down her cheeks and buried her face in her mother's fur.

-------------------

Scar rubbed his temple in frustration, "Will you never learn to hunt on your own?" These petty beasts; Scar had to keep reminding himself that they would be useful. If it weren't for their unwavering loyalty, he would never put up with the idiots.

"That's not fair, Scar. The lionesses take all the good kills. There's nothing left for us," Shenzi retorted.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Tora » June 3rd, 2012, 9:00 pm

"Oh Timon your too fun to mess with." Simba laughed.

"Why don't you mess with Pumba? What? Do I look like a meerkat or something?" Timon spat.

"Timon you are a meerkat." ;) Simba told Timon winking.

"Pumba pull that log up it looks like a good spot." Timon shouted.

"Timon are you mad at me?" :eeh: Simba asked.

"Pumba! What are you waiting for? Pull up that log."

"Timon I didn't mean to--- :down: "

"You just couldn't stop could you." Timon said bluntly.

"I'mmmm sorry Timon. Don't be mad."

"Nope too late." Timon said being stuck up figuring Pumba was going to say something.

"Timon come on I was just playing." Simba said sadly.

-----

Sarabi was so stressed with grief she seemed to harden in her soul. "Scar will only drain us to death. You'll see. There is no hope." Sarabi said, but thought to herself that she was wrong; she couldn't help but express her feelings. "Mufasa would have wanted his son to rule not Scar!"

Sarabi got up and walked away from Pride Rock to see the Hyenas beginning to come towards the Pride Lands. "No! It begins then." Sarabi said feeling deep in her heart that this was wrong.

"Sarabi where are you going? Its late we should stay by the den." Zazu said.

"You're not my majordomo get out of my site." Sarabi shouted. "I've lost my husband. How could you possibly understand that?"

"Well with an attitude like that your shaping up to be a very sad widow indeed." Zazu said as he flew away.

----

"Scar do you have food for us in the Pride Lands? Like Shenzi said it's not our fault the lionesses get all the kills." Banzai shrugged.
Tora
Never Forget

Always Remain Hopeful

Postby Carl » June 3rd, 2012, 10:32 pm

"Ah, cut the kid some slack, Timon. He said he was sorry," Pumbaa said as he lifted the log his friend had indicated. Much as Timon had implied, it was a good spot. there were plenty of bugs skittering around beneath the log in question. "Ooh, look! You were right, Timon! There's a ton of beetles under here. You guys should come and get some!"

With that, he dropped the log onto the ground nearby and plopped down on his haunches. He licked up a bug or two before looking over at his friends wearing a big grin.

"I'm sure a nice meal will make you both feel better," he told them.

-----------

Sarafina watched as her friend skulked away, wishing there was some way she could make her feel better. Since she didn't know what to do, she just muttered to herself. "Of course he would want his son to rule. But that's not possible. We have to make the best of the situations we find ourselves in..."

"Mom? Do you think Scar will be a good king? He's so weird," Nala asked, still thinking about her lost friend. She wondered what kind of king Simba would have been and imagined his father, standing majestically on Pride Rock.

"Only time will tell," her mother replied, licking her on the top of the head.

----------------

"Do I look like one of the lionesses to you?" Scar snapped, "It's their job to do the hunting, not mine. Why don't we go and see what they've caught."

"Whatever you say, Scar. Lead the way," Shenzi agreed. Scar turned and stalked back towards the Pridelands, leading the hyenas to their new home. He could only hope that this went as well as he had planned. When he reached Pride Rock sometime later, several of the lionesses were chewing on the corpse of an antelope. He gestured at it.

"There's some food. Ask them to share," he said boredly as he approached the rock. He stopped inside and found only Sarafina and Nala. "Hello, Sarafina. How is she taking it?" he asked, indicating Nala, for now keeping up the ruse that he was deeply saddened by the loss of Mufasa and his boy.

"It's hard on her. She's lost her best friend," replied the lioness.

"Oh, I imagine it is. It's hard on us all, I'm afraid, losing Simba at such a young age..."
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Return to Lion King Roleplaying