[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Nicholas & Kuna) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Nicholas & Kuna)

Private RP (Nicholas & Kuna)

Postby Khanu » May 28th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Nemesis and Malaika were childhood friends before their pride split up after a disagreement. Each on opposite sides. They grow up without seeing each other again. Malaika gets into an arguement with her parents and is banished from her pride. Wondering the savannah for what seems like forever she finds a new home in the outlands with Zira's pride. Nemesis on the other hand, goes on a hunt and gets injured in the process. Dazed from his injury he somehow stumbles into the pridelands and eventually becomes an accepted member of Simba's pride. Little do the two realize is that they will meet each other again, but on opposite sides and enemies. Will they try and kill each other or will they resume their friendship?
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Re: Private RP (Nicholas & Kuna)

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 28th, 2012, 9:35 pm

After a failed attempt to hunt a Buffalo on his own, Nemesis stumbles wounded with a deep wound in his leg, into the pridelands. ''Darned Buffalo...'' he muttered while he slowly gets weaker and start losing his consciousness.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Khanu » May 28th, 2012, 9:46 pm

Simba had spotted something in the distance. It looked like a lion but he couldn't be sure, so he moved in closer. As he approached he saw that it was indeed a lion, fully grown male, and just about the time he was going to say something the lion collapsed. Seeing the lion fall Simba sprinted over to where he was. Zazu just so happened to be flying overhead when the incident occured and Simba roared at him to get help. As Zazu flew away to get help Simba looked over the mystery lion to assess his injuries. It didn't look good, the lion had a deep gash in his left leg and was loosing a lot of blood, he knew that he couldn't do anything for him here. And placed the lion on his back and proceeded in the direction of Pride Rock.

--------------------

Malaika, furious and upset, just being banished from her pride has been walking for almost a full day without rest. She had been trying to get as far as possible away from them. She looked around at her surroundings but this land was different. This was a baren land and had no tall grasses what so ever, and to top it off termites were everywhere. She was getting hungry and depression was setting in at this point and started wondering if she should of not gotten into the arguement with her parents. Maybe she should just go back. That's when she saw a lion staring at her from the other side of a termite mound.

"Hey!" she called, desperate for some food and contact with other lions.
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 28th, 2012, 9:54 pm

Nemesis, felt like he was being carried by something. but before he could make up what it was, he lost his full consciousness and fainted, while resting on Simba's back.

--------------------------------

Kovu, hearing Malaika's call, rushed up to her. ''Hey, you're not from arround here. Who are you?'' He asked.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Khanu » May 28th, 2012, 11:42 pm

Simba put down the bloodied lion in the den, the other lionesses surrounded him with interest. He made them all back away to give the wounded lion some space to recover.

---------------------------

"My name's Malaika....." she said with some hesitation in her voice "I was banished from my pride...."
Khanu

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 28th, 2012, 11:53 pm

Regaining his consciousness, Nemesis slowly opened his eyes to see the silhhouette of a large unknown lion. In a heartbeat he got up with all the little strenght he had left. ''Who are you?! Where am I?!'' He growled aggressively, showing his teeth to Simba.

------------------------------------

Kovu looked at Malaika with suspicion. ''I am Kovu. What brings you here to the Outlands? Why did you come here if you were bannished? There is almost no water or food for you here anyway.'' He said.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Khanu » May 28th, 2012, 11:57 pm

"Relax, I just saved you. And you're not in any condition to be moving so quickly." Simba replied trying to calm down the the angry lion

-----------------

"I decided to get as far as possible, not like I wanted to end up here! And I can go where I please." she remarked
Khanu

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 29th, 2012, 12:04 am

Nemesis narrowed his eyes, while looking at simba. ''I didn't need to be saved, neither do I need help from anyone.'' He said, while he fell down on his paws again.

----------------------

''Well, I don't mind you being here. However, my mother is the leader of my pride, and she might think otherwise.'' Kovu replied back.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Khanu » May 29th, 2012, 12:16 am

Simba walked over to the lion, who was shaking just trying to stand. "Don't be like that, you would of died," he calmly told the lion, "I'm Simba, king of the Pridelands. What is your name?"

-----------------

"Can I talk to her?" She asked, hope was starting to rise within herself. Maybe this pride would accept her.
Khanu

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 29th, 2012, 12:21 am

Nemesis looked down with a sad expression on his face. ''I am called Nemesis... And I don't care if I would've died. I don't deserve to live anyway.'' he replied.

----------------------------

''Bad Idea, I'll try to talk with my mother to convince her to allow you into her pride.'' Kovu replied. ''Follow me, and for your own sake, let me do the talking.'' He said while he started walking towards the outlander hideout.
SlayerOfLight

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying