[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RPG between Shadowfax and Luna the Lioness — My Lion King Forum

Private RPG between Shadowfax and Luna the Lioness

Re: Private RPG between Shadowfax and Luna the Lioness

Postby Shadowfax » June 22nd, 2012, 4:12 pm

"Run away?! We'd die!" Vex said, sounding alarmed.

Though she thought about it for a moment.

"Maybe when we are a bit older though" She said with a smirk.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Luna the Lioness » June 23rd, 2012, 7:35 am

Hassan thought for a minute and then sighed, ''Yeah, maybe you're right... We're too young yet. I think we can run away when we are teenagers.'' lion cub stood up, ''Well, let's reach the Pride finally...'' Hassan smiled.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Shadowfax » June 23rd, 2012, 10:20 am

Vex nodded.

"We should tell Nova, I have a feeling she could do with some good news" Vex said, sprinting up the hill, but stopping at the top to look over her shoulder at Hassan.

"Will your mother be ok out there?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » June 23rd, 2012, 3:15 pm

Hassan followed Vex, “Yeah, sure! She‘s a rogue, it is normal for her.“ lion cub smieed. He trotted faster as he wanted to make sure Nova is OK.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Shadowfax » June 24th, 2012, 11:04 am

Nova was lying on the rock and slowly raised her head as the others approached. She sighed and looked down at her friends sadly.

"I can't play for the next week... My stupid parents have made me promise not to do anything like that again..." Nova said, mimicking her parents voices.

"That's awful.. But.. Hassan had a great idea!" Vex said, turning her head to face him.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » June 24th, 2012, 1:20 pm

Hassan nodded, “Yeah, Vex told me how bad it is in your Pride, so I thought - why not to run away? Of course, we could wait till we become teenagers...“ he finished and looked at Vex.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Shadowfax » June 24th, 2012, 1:42 pm

Nova looked from Vex, to Hassan, then smirked.

"Well im glad you guys are up for that.. I've been planning it for weeks" Nova laughed, leaping off the rock.

"But yeh, we'll have to wait till we are a little older as my parents would catch us in seconds" She said sadly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » June 24th, 2012, 4:06 pm

Hassan smiled, ''He, I'm glad you liked my idea, guys. So, what will we do all week?'' he looked at Vex and Nova. Lion cub hoped he won't spend all that time alone. Hassan just found friends.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Shadowfax » June 24th, 2012, 5:57 pm

"Well you guys can play... I have to go with my father on patrol and be taught the ways of the land" She said with a sigh of annoyance.

"i hate it here"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » June 25th, 2012, 12:00 pm

Hassan frowned, ''Oh, OK, then... Good luck for you! Just try not to make your dad more angry.'' he smiled. Then Hassan turned to Vex, ''So, where can we go?'' he asked.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying