[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Trials In The Pridelands — My Lion King Forum

Trials In The Pridelands

Trials In The Pridelands

Postby KingKovu44 » May 13th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Title: Trials In The Pridelands

Cast:

Simba- KingKovu44

Nala- Kopalover

Prince Ali- KingKovu44

Kiara- Kopalover

Vitani- Kopalover

Her cubs- Kopalover

Zira- Kopalover

Anakin- Kopalover

Mheetu- KingKovu44

Allies of Zira- KingKovu44
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Trials In The Pridelands

Postby KingKovu44 » May 13th, 2012, 3:57 pm

The news of Kiara's impending marriage to Prince Ali had spread rapidly through the pride. Simba looked proudly at Nala. "Certainly, he'll be a better mate than Kovu," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Kopalover » May 14th, 2012, 10:10 pm

Nala nodded with a smile. "Let's hope he is. We don't know much about him. He is a very generous and kind lion. He sure will be better than Kovu." Smiling at her mate. "Yet, does he accept the fact that she is expecting cubs?" Tilting her head with one eyebrow higher than the other.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » May 15th, 2012, 12:32 am

Simba realized that he hadn't thought about that. "Nala, I don't think that he knows. We need to tell her that she needs to tell him," he said, reprimanding himself for this oversight.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Kopalover » May 15th, 2012, 12:44 am

Nala nodded, "I'll talk to Kiara, once her and Ali get back from their walk. I'm pretty sure he'll really need to know if he is going to be an adoptive father to her cubs." Starting to slowly pace. "And to think, Ruby and Kopa haven't even started to think about cubs." She shook her head. "I'm worrying to much about The Pridelands future." Stopping the pacing and dropping her head. "Has Kopa finished his King-Training?" Looking up only slightly.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby KingKovu44 » May 15th, 2012, 12:46 am

Simba nodded. "Believe me, he's more than ready to be king. Now we have to make sure that he and Ruby get together and produce cubs to succeed them," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Kopalover » May 16th, 2012, 1:09 am

Nala nodded, "I'll go talk to Kopa, and you talk to Kiara. Okay?" She blistfully smiled, "Go!" She ran off into the sent of her first born son and finally found him. "Ahh! Kopa and Ruby just the lions I was looking for!" Smiling at them with glowing eyes, "Mind if I talk to you about a few things?" Sitting infront of the two.

Kiara tanned below Priderock, her pregnant belly growing bigger each day. She didn't know how much longer she could hide it from the pride and animals, and not importantly, Zira.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby KingKovu44 » May 16th, 2012, 1:10 am

Kopa looked at his mother. "Yes, Mother, what is it?" he asked, wondering what it could be. Meanwhile, Simba went to find Kiara. He found her. "Kiara, honey, can I talk to you?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Kopalover » May 16th, 2012, 1:15 am

Nala sighed "I know, you two probably haven't talked about it, but.. our Kingdom will soon be passed down to you, and you'll need a successor. So Kopa and Ruby, not to rush you but, you'll need to have a cub, soon. Before, we hand the kingdom down to you." Nala awkwardly stated before blushing. "You need a successor, Kopa." Looking into his eyes, with a complete straight face.

Kiara simply smiled, "Yes daddy?"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby KingKovu44 » May 16th, 2012, 1:26 am

Kopa looked at her. "Don't think that we haven't thought about it. We haven't found a suitable moment," he said sheepishly. Simba looked at his daughter. "You're going to have to tell Prince Ali about your cubs," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying