[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private rp between Shadow san and DGfone — My Lion King Forum

Private rp between Shadow san and DGfone

Re: Private rp between Shadow san and DGfone

Postby DGFone » May 2nd, 2012, 6:16 pm

Delano stumbled as Neo basically forced him outside, despite his protests and complaints to slow down. Once they reached the surface, Delano was able to sit down again and glare at Neo's grin as he tried to regain his breath. "What do you mean 'she likes me'?" he asked, "she's your sister!.. And she barely knows you... It's you who she's supposed to like, not me..."
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Nukascar1 » May 2nd, 2012, 6:19 pm

No I dont think you understand"he smiled "She like likes you"
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby DGFone » May 2nd, 2012, 6:28 pm

Delano froze as he finally began to understand what Neo was telling him. "She what?" He quickly turned around, looking for Astra, and was relieved to not see her. "but... and you're okay with this?" he asked, turning back to Neo. He still had a hard time believing Neo, but now that he thought about it, it really was hard to miss what Neo was telling him.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Nukascar1 » May 2nd, 2012, 6:30 pm

"I am....but don't you dare hurt he Delano don't you dare now I'll go you two can get to know each other a little better."he said slinking into the shadows.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » May 2nd, 2012, 6:42 pm

Delano sat where Neo left him, watching the shadows where his friend had disappeared off to. One thing he knew for certain was that if he accidently hurt Astra, Neo wouldn't give him the chance to talk about it and try and fix it. Eventually, he forced himself up and he walked back into the termite mounds, looking for Astra.

He found her easily enough, and walked over to her, smiling uneasily. "Uh, hi," he said, trying to hide his nervousness.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Nukascar1 » May 2nd, 2012, 6:51 pm

Why are you so nervous c'mon we're pride mates right you can relax round me"
Nukascar1

Postby DGFone » May 2nd, 2012, 6:54 pm

Delano grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, I know you're part of the pride now... but you're still new here, and..." He couldn't bring himself to admit what Neo told him. "I don't really know why I'm nervous," he said after a while, "guess I just am." He looked at Astra, trying to change the subject. "So how was it like living in the Pridelands?"
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 12:14 pm

"It was good...I had everything but I could almost tell something was wroung. The other lionesses didnt trust me about their cubs Simba wasn't as eager for me to learn how to fight it just didnt seem right." She sighed.
Nukascar1

Postby DGFone » June 22nd, 2012, 9:49 pm

Delano nodded. That sounded a lot like how he expected the Pridelanders to behave: arrogant and untrustworthy. No wonder Astra left them, and no wonder Zira spent so much time planning on how to remove Simba from power.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying