[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Kovu and Vitani's father — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Kovu and Vitani's father

Re: Kovu and Vitani's father

Postby Luna the Lioness » April 13th, 2012, 4:19 pm

Hassan chuckled, "Yes, I know you can... But I'm just a little bit worried leaving you alone with... our cub." lion looked into her red eyes.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby wolfishgirl » April 13th, 2012, 4:38 pm

Zira sighed and licked his cheek, "Nothing will happen. I'll go back to our den and wait for you there. Hurry back to me" she whispered then turned and loped off into the distance.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Luna the Lioness » April 13th, 2012, 4:46 pm

Hassan watched Zira till she dissapeared in the horizon. He loved her, really loved her and was going to do anything to protect and make her happy. Then the young lion turned around and looked at the Pride Rock. There's only a few steps and he'll went into the territory of Scar. Hassan shaked his mane and went to Pride Rock where Scar was "indirectly" waiting for him.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying