[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed] Out Of The Pridelands — My Lion King Forum

[Closed] Out Of The Pridelands

Out Of The Pridelands

Postby KingKovu44 » January 15th, 2012, 7:45 pm

Title: Out of the Pridelands

Plot: This is an AU version of the first film in which Zira was present from the beginning. The story starts up at the beginning of the scene where Simba goes to see Scar after "The Morning Report". Everything plays out exactly as it did in the film right up until Mufasa's death, where Scar (and Zira) try to make Simba think he's responsible. Instead of falling for the deception, however, he runs back to Pride Rock and tells Sarabi everything. What follows is a confrontation with Scar in which he tries to take Simba and kill him, but Sarabi slashes him across the face. Sarabi and the other lionesses then take Simba and Nala and, following a ghostly visit from Mufasa, enter the jungle. There, the cubs grow and fall in love as adolescents. As adults, they return and retake the throne from Scar, who is killed by Zira and the hyenas after he betrays them. The hyenas flee to their own lands, having rejected Scar, and, by extension, Zira, who then runs off, vowing revenge against the royal family.

Cast:

Simba- KingKovu44

Nala- AmyMarieFelton

Mufasa- AmyMarieFelton

Sarabi- Regulus

Sarafina- Michezo

Scar- Michezo

Zira- Nukascar101

Ranger- WindAnnWise
Last edited by KingKovu44 on January 19th, 2012, 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Out Of The Pridelands

Postby KingKovu44 » January 15th, 2012, 7:46 pm

Simba was unhappy as he watched his father leave. He gave a deep sigh. "I never get to go anywhere," the cub complained as he followed Zazu back towards Pride Rock.

"Oh young master, one day you will be king, then you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers from dawn until dusk," Zazu replied.

Simba chuckled to himself and then continued on his trek home. Finally, they arrived back at Pride Rock. It was in that moment that he decided to go and visit his uncle Scar and aunt Zira.

Simba headed over to an area of Pride Rock that he knew his uncle and aunt frequently rested at. "Hey Uncle Scar and Aunt Zira, guess what?" the cub said excitedly.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Michezo » January 15th, 2012, 9:05 pm

Scar was lying next to Zira, he got up and kicked a bone of the side of the cliff grumpily. He was still in a bad mood since the presentation of Simba, who was to be next in line in the throne, when he so desperately wanted it. He looked over to his mate, and then sighed when he heard his nephew approach.
"I despise guessing games".
Michezo
I'm a colourful guy :)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TLK is awesome. Full stop.

Nickname(s): Mick, Mike, Chezo
Pride Points: 0

Postby KingKovu44 » January 15th, 2012, 9:09 pm

Still smiling, Simba went closer to his uncle. "I'm going to be king of Pride Rock," he said proudly.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Nukascar101 » January 16th, 2012, 3:23 am

Zira had been silently laying there with Scar, she just glanced at him when he got up and then returned her gaze to the Pridelands. As soon as she heard Simba's voice a sneer appeared on her facial features, it turned into a simple frown as she watched the cub. With Simba standing at the edge of the ledge, Zirs looked away from the cub a muttered only loud enough for her to hear. "I despise this cub" she then turned her head back to look at him with a rather crooked smile of fake interest. "My my, isn't that wonderful" she said to him with a tinge of sarcasm, she'd long since realized Simba seemed oblivious to the tones she and Scar spoke to him in.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

I will be King!...When I get more posts

Nickname(s): Taz, Rev
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » January 16th, 2012, 3:26 am

Simba looked out over the lands before looking back at his aunt and uncle. "My dad showed me the whole kingdom, and I'm going to rule it all," he said. A thought then hit him. "Uncle Scar and Aunt Zira, when I'm king, what will that make you two?" he asked curiously.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby WindAnnWise » January 16th, 2012, 3:55 pm

(OOC: I guess it's ok if I bring my OC in now? Just wondering, 'cause I didn't see his name on the list. I'll just start him off as a cub, maybe about a month younger than Simba.)

Ranger was in search of his parents, wondering where they'd gone off to. He hated waking up late. His acid green eyes, so like his father's, scanned the rock until he finally spotted them and his cousin, Simba nearby. Excitedly, he bounded up to them, calling out,
"Hey everybody, what's up?!"
Last edited by WindAnnWise on January 17th, 2012, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby KingKovu44 » January 16th, 2012, 4:15 pm

OOC: I'll fix that right now. Sorry.

Simba went up to his cousin. "Hey Ranger, I'm going to be the king of Pride Rock. My dad showed me the kingdom and said I can go anywhere except for the shadowy place," he said. He then sat back, waiting to see what his cousin would say.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Michezo » January 16th, 2012, 6:54 pm

To Simba's first comment, he replied,
"Yes. Well... forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know". He lay back down and huffed. To Simba's second comment he frowned, "A monkey's uncle". Then he heard his third comment, and smirked to himself, "You're father is wise not to show you that shadowy place, it's far too dangerous, only the bravest lions go there".
Michezo
I'm a colourful guy :)

TLK is awesome. Full stop.

Nickname(s): Mick, Mike, Chezo
Pride Points: 0

Postby KingKovu44 » January 16th, 2012, 6:56 pm

Simba went closer to his uncle. "I'm brave, Uncle Scar. What's so bad about that place that my dad won't show me?" he asked, wanting to know more.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying