[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Vengeance — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Vengeance

Vengeance

Postby KingKovu44 » December 11th, 2011, 8:46 pm

Title: Vengeance

Story: Simba and Nala have passed on, and Kopa and Vitani are now king and queen. The two are very much in love, and nothing seems to be going wrong. However, Kali, the terrifying-beyond-words lover that Zira took after Scar died and Vitani's birth father, has returned to the Pridelands to seek out his daughter. Now, the fight is on to bring an end to this threat.

Cast:

Kopa- KingKovu44

Vitani- TheWhistlerify

Zazu- KingMoto

Rafiki- KingKovu44

Kali- KingMoto

Taya- KingMoto

NOTES:

We are still open for OC's. If interested, ask about joining here:

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=20982
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Vengeance

Postby KingKovu44 » December 11th, 2011, 8:49 pm

The whole of the Pridelands were in a state of mourning, for the great King Simba and Queen Nala had just passed away. At the moment, Kopa was standing at the edge of Pride Rock, thinking about everything that had happened. The only thing that soothed his pain was the presence of Vitani, the love of his life.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby KingMoto » December 11th, 2011, 8:53 pm

((OOC: Just wondering how Kali should start off?))

Taya, one of the prides lionesses, was watching Kopa. She could understand how upset he was, but she decided not to intervene, after all, Vitani was his mate and she could probably comfort him more.
KingMoto
On the long road...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wanting to get home...

Nickname(s): KM, King, Moto, Brackyn, Brack
Pride Points: 5

Postby KingKovu44 » December 11th, 2011, 8:56 pm

OOC: Bring him in after a bit. I'm setting up the story.

Kopa sighted. He knew he had to put aside his grief and rule the Pridelands. "Oh Father, if only I could be as good a king as you were," he said, trying to bring his emotions under control.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 11th, 2011, 9:17 pm

Vitani, who was inside the den, could see Taya, in the corner of her, staring at something outside of the den. Shifting her gaze outside, she noticed that Kopa was standing at the edge of Pride Rock and staring into the distance. She got up and walked outside, giving her friend Taya a slight bow of greeting as she passed by her. "Hey." she said upon arriving at her mate's side, sitting down next to him and offering him a slight smile. "How are you holding up?" Kopa was a strong lion, she knew that, but she also felt that as his mate she needed to make sure if he was alright and to be there for him when he needed her.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby KingMoto » December 11th, 2011, 9:22 pm

Taya smiled politely and bowed her head back as Vitani walked past, she could see now wasn't the time for a bit of chit chat. Taya got up and began walking away, giving the two some time alone.
KingMoto
On the long road...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Wanting to get home...

Nickname(s): KM, King, Moto, Brackyn, Brack
Pride Points: 5

Postby KingKovu44 » December 11th, 2011, 9:47 pm

Kopa sighed upon seeing Vitani. "I'll be fine. I've never been without my parents like this before, though I know that they're now happy in the realm of the great kings," he told her.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 11th, 2011, 9:52 pm

Vitani again offered her mate a kind smile. "They are, and I'm sure that they're happy there." she said softly, giving her mate a brief nuzzle to show him that even though he seemed alright, she was still concerned for his well-being.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby KingKovu44 » December 11th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Kopa accepted the nuzzle and looked at his mate. "It's amazing to think of everything that we went through to be together. I still remember when I ran off to the Outlands and met you, and how sad I was when my father banished you," he said, remembering the epic struggle they had both faced.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheWhistlerify » December 11th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Vitani smiled, "How can I over forget?" she had no hard feelings at Simba for him exiling her. Maybe she had a little at first, but those feelings were long gone. To be honest, because of the huge struggle they went through in order to be together, the moment when they were finally allowed to marry each other became an even happier moment.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying