[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify] — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify]

Re: [PRIVATE: DGFone & Thewhistlerify]

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 29th, 2011, 8:42 pm

Muroki lay there crying, still having a really difficult time realizing that their parents truly were gone. "This whole thing doesn't make sense!" he also examined the bite, "This scent, it's not only their scent and what a snake smells like... There's still something else!" he agreed with his brother silently that their parents knew how to deal with snakes, "I know, they even taught us some of the basics!" he was still crying. "Even if the snake did get one, why did the other stay? Obviously it doesn't make sense that he would have bitten..." he took a deep breath, "Let's say dad was bitten first. To give that much poison the snake has to bite for a few long seconds. Mom would have obviously gained some distance. But her body is right next to his!" he hit the ground in frustration.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby DGFone » July 29th, 2011, 8:56 pm

Delano grunted, frustrated. "I don't know! What do you want me to do? Bring them back and ask them?" He looked at the bodies again, as if doing so will bring them back to life. Knowing that a snake could not have possible killed them, he examined the bodies again. Sure enough, he felt more wounds. He looked at them and saw the tell-tale signs of a claw attack. Lions killed them.

Delano backed away, revolted. "They killed them! The lions we saw earlier! The killed them!"
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 29th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Muroki growled as he too noticed the the claw marks. "Of course." the tears that were still coming from his eyes were now out of anger and sadness at the same time. "Who do they think they are?! They think they can just walk over here, kill someone and carry on with their lives huh?!" if he ever saw a lion or lioness and knew for sure that he was one of those who were responsible for the death of his parents... He was silent for a really long while, before sighing and looking and his brother, finally managing to control his tears and emotions. "What do we do now?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » July 29th, 2011, 9:07 pm

Delano shook his head, mind blank. "I don't know what to do," he admitted. His anger receded, leaving him feeling exhausted. "We can't stay here. That much I know." He finally said. "But I just don't know what to do. Where do we go, even?"
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 29th, 2011, 9:10 pm

Muroki let out a heavy sigh, "Maybe we can go to our uncle's pride?" he was silent for a moment, "I think our aunt deserves to know that her sister is dead... It's better than having her find out by seeing this." he said, referring to the bodies, but he did not dare look again, it was too hard for him to do so. "Do you know which way it is?" he knew the direction, but no precisely. If his brother knew better he might as well be the one to lead the way.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » July 29th, 2011, 9:21 pm

Delano sighed, feeling drained. "Yeah, I guess we can do that," he finally said. "It's just that... Something doesn't feel right. I feel like we need to find out what happened here, but don't even know where to start." His mind raced, thinking hard. "I think I remember how to get to our aunt and uncle," he said softly. "But it's so far..."
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 29th, 2011, 9:26 pm

Muroki sighed, "I dunno what about you, I'm not sleeping here." it was already dark, but there was no way he would allow himself to fall asleep there. "We already know what happened, some bastards arranged this." he fell silent for a moment. "From what I understand they're walking around and killing other lions. Maybe if we wait long enough they'll find us." he didn't know how right he was by thinking that. The killers had the intention to kill and conquer. They might have not known, back then, but their parents' den was considered to be withing their aunt and uncle's staying pride's area, and that was were they were going. "Well... Can we just..." he sighed, "Get out of here?" of course that he wasn't going to just wait around. He was going to try and find the killers himself as well. But right then, he just wanted to leave the horrible sight behind and go somewhere safe to get some sleep.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » July 29th, 2011, 10:34 pm

Delano nodded. "Alright. Let's get out of here." He also couldn't stand the sight of their dead parents. "Let's go." He said gravely. Head hung low, he set off into the nigh, Muroki right behind him, hoping that he knew where he was going.

As they walked, Delano felt emotionless as he fought to control himself. He didn't feel hungry or tired. Just an immense pain.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 30th, 2011, 7:13 am

As soon as his brother began leading the way, Muroki forced his gaze away from the horrible sight of their dead parents and immediately followed. All he did was silently walk alongside Delano, doing nothing but trying to stop his tear. He couldn't bring himself to understanding that they were actually gone, did he or his brother ever do something to deserve that? All he hoped was that it was a bad dream and that he would wake up soon to find their parents by his side as he did every morning.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby DGFone » July 30th, 2011, 7:42 am

As they walked, Delano looked back to check on how Muroki was doing. Just as he expected, Muroki was trying hard not to collapse from the emotions, and just like Delano, he seemed to carry a surreal expression, like he couldn't believe what was happening. The night surrounding them made the area, now unfamiliar to them, even more hostile appearing than it would normally be.

Eventually, the exhaustion from both the hill climb and their exile caught up to Delano, and he faltered in his walking. But he didn't stop, and continued o walk, no matter how hard it got.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying