[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - KingKivuli and Sillydog Private rp — My Lion King Forum

KingKivuli and Sillydog Private rp

Re: KingKivuli and Sillydog Private rp

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 21st, 2009, 1:50 pm

The roaring and splashing sounds were getting louder as Silly and Rela approached the location where the males where play fighting. Soon the pond came into their view and they both stopped and sat at the edge of the water, watching the two males with grins on their faces. Rela and Silly looked at each other and both yelled out, "HEY BOYS!!!"
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby KingKivuli » April 21st, 2009, 5:40 pm

The two lions suddenly stopped and turned their head towards the slightly strange looking but rather cute lioness. 'HI' they both replied at the same time.

Kivuli swam to the edge of the pool and lay his paws on the side underneath the females. He then looked up and smiled. 'Ladies what brings two characters such as yourselves to my neck of the woods?'

Zane heard that statement and decided to step in. He swam over and barge Kivuli out the way appearing underneath him 'Dont listen to him this is my neck of the woods just as much as his'

Kivuli responded by shoving Zane down, almost submerging him 'Hes a motor mouth he doesnt know what hes saying' Kivuli gave a charming smile
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 22nd, 2009, 12:02 am

Silly and Rela glanced at each other then smiled back at the two males.

"Well we were just walking along this lovely place looking for an adventure," Rela began.

"And we heard your noise," Silly continued.

"So we decided to come on over and take a gander," they both finished with a cheeky wink at Zane and Kivuli.

The light blue one spoke up again, "my name is Silly," then she looked over to the black lioness that was her sister, "and this is my sister Relampaga."

"You can call me Rela though," the black one said flicking her tail playfully.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby KingKivuli » April 22nd, 2009, 12:29 am

Kivuli climbed out and shook off. He proudlt strutted over to the females 'Those are some nice names' He stood in between them 'You can call me Kivuli' hes at down and gave both of them a cheeky wink, but gave silly a more cheekier look than Rela

By this time Zane had got out and come over. He skidded into place leaning on Kivuli 'And my names Zane, Kivulis best mate' Zane also gave a wink but he was more interested in Rela
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 22nd, 2009, 12:37 am

Silly strutted over to Kivuli and leaned up on him lightly, twirling her tail into his. "So, what do you boys do for fun around these parts?" she asked him softly.

Rela walked over next to Zane and brought her face close to his purring lightly, "I like your paws," she murmured.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby KingKivuli » April 22nd, 2009, 12:49 am

Kivuli snuggled Silly into his mane 'Usually me and him have some fights. We go simming and hunting which keeps me in a nice shape. But my favorite thing is lieing on that rock over there' Kivuli pointed the rock out with his paw 'It gets the sun great' He then whispered to her 'Theres room for two'

Zane was blushing a little. He cleared his throat 'erm thanks' He looked up straight into Rela's emerald green eyes. He chuckled ' I LOVE your pretty eyes'
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 22nd, 2009, 1:25 am

Silly purred louder and breathed in his soft mane. Then she looked over at the rock that Kivuli pointed out and it indeed seemed to catch the sun for it was positively glowing with it's rays. "That rock sounds absolutely divine!" she purred in his ear. Slowly she headed towards it dragging her tail softly under his chin, she paused a moment to look over her shoulder back at him to see what he would do.

Rela looked down at her paws shyly and then looked back up to gaze into Zane's eyes. She realized that one was blue and the other was green, "well your eyes are pretty amazing themselves!" she smiled at him, her nose only a few inches away from his.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby KingKivuli » April 22nd, 2009, 1:40 am

Kivuli got aroused by the purring and breathing on his mane. As the sky blue lioness tickled his chin, Kivuli took in her sweet scent 'mmmmmm you smell nice' he said almost sexually. He then took her tail gently in his grey muzzle. He looked into her eyes and gave a wink

Zane was becoming excited, his heart beating away. As she had one paw on him, he put one paw on her. He inched forward slightly, their noses now touching a little. All the time XZane never broke his gave on Relas emerald eyes
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 22nd, 2009, 2:11 pm

Silly led him up to the sunny rock where she then turned to nuzzle his head with hers once more. She then laid in the sunniest spot where the rays made her fur glow majestically, as if she were some sort of heavenly being.

Rela inched closer and pressed her nose up against Zane's, softly kissing him. Then she pulled away blushing a little as she watched him.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby KingKivuli » April 22nd, 2009, 3:21 pm

Kivuli stood in amazement and the beauty that lay before him. After a while he lay down next to Silly. His large masculine body was snuggled up to her. He spoke 'Someone all the great kings of the past. Cause they are missing a queen' With that he snuggled closer and gave Silly's muzzled a gentle lick as he wrapped his tail round hers

Meanwhile Zane began blushing. He smiled at Rela. He could not believe that such an amazing lioness liked him that much. He acted on it. Zane gently pounced Rela putting her on her back. As he stood over her perfect sleek body he went in and gave an affectionate nuzzle. Zane could then no longer resist. He began kissing Rela with passion
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying