[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - KingKivuli and Annie Private rp — My Lion King Forum

KingKivuli and Annie Private rp

KingKivuli and Annie Private rp

Postby KingKivuli » April 10th, 2009, 11:30 pm

as it says just us two and total freedom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kivuli lay at the peak of priderock. it was midday the sun was shining of his grey outlander body as the wind blew past swaying his his mane from side to side. As he looked over the pridelands he thought to himself 'what can make this moment better?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: KingKivuli and Annie Private rp

Postby Annie » April 10th, 2009, 11:34 pm

"Mornin'" Came a strong, yet femanine voice from behind the lion laying in the sun "Going on your walk yet?" Said Sairra, hoping he'd ask her to come with him "It's a lovely day huh?"
She stayed standing, but leant down and nuzzled her mate.
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby KingKivuli » April 10th, 2009, 11:39 pm

Kivuli smiled 'that answers that question' he thought. The strong male stood up and nuzzled his mate under her soft muzzle. 'I was waiting to see if my queen would join me on such a walk' He looked at Sairra into those deep blue eyes and winked 'What do you say? You feel up to it?'
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 10th, 2009, 11:41 pm

Sairra smiled "Oh yeah! I can't wait" She stood next to him and said "Care to take the lead my king?" She leant against him slightly and waited for him to walk "Where will we be going today?"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby KingKivuli » April 10th, 2009, 11:52 pm

Kivuli snuggled his body into Sairra's and placed his leg round her neck. As he nuzzled her again he whispered to her ear 'Where ever we want to, doing whatever we want' He then gave her a lick across her lips and began walking down Priderock 'Come on slow coach!' He yelled back at his mate
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 10th, 2009, 11:55 pm

"Slow coach huh?" She thought to herself "I'll show you slow coach!" She sprang into action and came charging past Kivuli, he laughed aloud and stuck her tongue out at him "Who's the slow coach now!"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby KingKivuli » April 11th, 2009, 12:03 am

'So thats how you want to play' Kivuli ran after his hyper athletic mate and caught up. 'Cant lose me that easy' The both of them kept running. They had no destination they just wanted to be together
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 11th, 2009, 12:11 am

Sairra looked at Kivuli and smiled, now /this/ was fun! "I bet I can beat you to the waterhole!" She panted "There's loads of zebra there! Maybe we could have breakfast!"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Postby KingKivuli » April 11th, 2009, 12:19 am

'Hahaha breakfast its midday you lazy thing. As for that race. Your on!' With that Kivuli increased his speed. The dust from under his feet was being kicked up, leaving Sairra literally, eating his dust
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby Annie » April 11th, 2009, 12:24 am

Growling playfully, Sairra picked up speed, now neck and neck with Kivuli "Haha!!" She laughed out load "Don't forget, it's the ladies job to do the running!"
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying