[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The new danger in the land — My Lion King Forum

The new danger in the land

Re: The new danger in the land

Postby Adofo » September 7th, 2014, 7:51 am

Tua: No......what?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 7th, 2014, 7:53 am

Kiara giggled. "That she's totally got a crush on you! She's just too reserved about love to even know it herself." Grinning triumphantly, she sat down in front of the older male. "I, am a genius." she said, sounding quite a lot like her father.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Adofo » September 7th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Tua: Okay! Thanks so much! I'm going to go ask her right now!
He searched a ways for Marini until he finally bumped into her.
Tua: Hey, Marini!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 7th, 2014, 5:54 pm

Kiara called after him, "Wait! You need to plan this!" But he was already gone. How would Marini react to just a plain confession?

Marini looked at Tua, surprised at in how much of a hurry he appeared to be. "Hey, Tua. What's the rush?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 7th, 2014, 5:58 pm

Tua: I.....have a question i want to ask you. .....Marini.....will you go on a date with me?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 7th, 2014, 6:54 pm

Marini simply stared at the older male, not knowing what to say. He wanted to go on a date... with her? Just yesterday she'd told Kiara to stop talking about all of that yucky stuff... The young lioness became even more confused as she felt the heat climb to her cheeks. "I..." She had no idea what to do. "Um..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 7th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Tua: I mean if you're busy....or if you don't want to it's okay! But.....uhhh....
He was obviously nervous
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 7th, 2014, 7:04 pm

For some reason, Marini suddenly blurted "N-no! It's not that I don't want to!" Wait, so she did want to? Maybe she was dreaming, because the situation felt too confusing to be true, in a way.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 7th, 2014, 7:05 pm

Adofo: I just.....I've.....uh......always thought.....maybe....we could be closer.....like.....more than friends.....or something.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 7th, 2014, 7:20 pm

Marini was becoming more and more confused by the moment. They've known each other for such a long time, so why was he bringing this up only now. "I... I've never..." She nervously placed one paw over the other in an adorable manner. "I've never gone on a date before..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying