[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The new danger in the land — My Lion King Forum

The new danger in the land

Re: The new danger in the land

Postby Adofo » September 7th, 2014, 7:13 am

Tua: Kiara. I'm gonna come right out with it. ......I'm in love with your friend, Marini.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 7th, 2014, 7:15 am

As soon as Tua made his confession, a huge grin appeared on Kiara's face. "I totally knew it!"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Adofo » September 7th, 2014, 7:16 am

Tua: SHHHH!!! Keep it down! Listen, can you just give me a little insider to what all she like and everything? I really want to impress her! Please? For Uncle Tua?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 7th, 2014, 7:18 am

Kiara continued to grin. "She still keeps acting as if she's grossed out by love but I think she's just too stubborn to admit that she's changed her mind."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 7th, 2014, 7:20 am

Tua: So can you do it?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 7th, 2014, 7:27 am

Kiara shrugged her shoulders. "The problem is that she never talks about such things with me. I don't know what she might be looking for in a guy..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 7th, 2014, 7:29 am

Tua: Well just try your best! And thank you! Lets meet behind Priderock at noon in three days.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 7th, 2014, 7:33 am

Nodding her head in approval, Kiara walked back over to Kovu. "Sorry, Kovu, something important just came up." It was about time Marini got together with someone. "I have to go talk to my friend. I'll see you later, okay?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 7th, 2014, 7:35 am

A few days later, the time finally came.
Tua: Kiara! Did you learn anything? Anything at all?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 7th, 2014, 7:50 am

Kiara had a huge grin on her face. "Nothing at all!" Talking to Marini about love was like headbutting a tree. "But she tended to always change the subject of the conversation, and every once in a while she just started to randomly rant about how annoyingly immature you can be! You do realize what that means, right?
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying