[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101 — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101

Re: [PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 19th, 2011, 7:48 am

Laian rolled her eyes at the thought of her parents being way too over protective of her all the time. "You don't have to remind me." she said and began to think what she should tell her parents once they got back home, but figured that she would get across that obstacle once she had to. Her parents couldn't prove that she went hunting. Then again, when was the last time her parents listened to anything that makes sense?
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Nukascar101 » August 15th, 2011, 3:34 am

Tamu gave a sorry smiles as her ears lowered. "Heh, sorry" she really didn't want to make Laini feel bad and sometimes forgot just how easy it was to remind her of how her parents where. Feeling that staying here wasn't going to help at all she began to slowly step in the direction that would take them back to the pride. "Maybe we should hurry..."
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I will be King!...When I get more posts

Nickname(s): Taz, Rev
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheWhistlerify » August 15th, 2011, 1:19 pm

Laini looked at her friend, "Why? They investigate me whenever I go somewhere, so I don't think it will make any difference if we hurry or not." sometime she felt like she was living in a prison. She could hardly remember ever doing something without letting her parents know of it, or ever doing anything without telling them and then not getting some sort of a punishment.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » August 15th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Tamu looked at her with you 'Good point' expression before speaking up. "Well, the longer you're gone the more questions they're gonna ask" she said, still looking at Laini as she perked one of her ears. "I'll try my best to cover for you" she smiled. She'd gotten used to helping making her friend's adventures seems less dangerous and she'd so anything to help.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » August 15th, 2011, 8:03 pm

Laini smiled, "Thanks." sometimes her parents believed Tamu and sometimes not, depending on how long they've been gone.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » August 24th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Tamu returned her smile with one of her own as she bounced forwards a bit. "No problem, what are friends for?" he giggled a little.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Postby TheWhistlerify » August 24th, 2011, 8:49 pm

The two walked until the den came into sight. "Oh well, here we go again." she said with a sigh, preparing herself for the daily talk with her parents.

(( I kind of forget which names mentioned on the first page of the RP are her parents... awkward... do you remember which ones are her mom and dad? Mumbaya is the father and Zuri is the mother right? ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » September 10th, 2011, 9:13 pm

(Yup, those were the names)

Tamu also sighed and stepped back a bit. "As royalty the princess must walk ahead so her subjects have her back at all time bla bla bla" she droned on with a bored tone. It was something her mother, and to some extent the queen, had told her time and time again. She had memorized it out of boredom and now awaited for what was to come, it was like a broken record.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 11th, 2011, 5:22 am

Laini rolled her eyes, "Out of everything they tell us, this must be the most stupid." she never considered Tamu as her subject, especially because Tamu was the only friend she never had, but also because Laini wasn't the type who wanted to boss others around all day.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » March 4th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Tamu just shrugged, by now she'd gotten so used to it that she didn't even make comments about the things she was told to do as the 'Princess' Subject'. She stood behind Laini with a look so full of boredom she couldn't even try and pass it off as just being serious if she tried. It was almost the same thing everyday, and it was getting tiring, but the King and Queen were in charge and there was nothing either of them could really do about it. "Let's just get this over with, my being yelled at schedule might need reorganizing if we wait any longer"
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying