[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101 — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101

Re: [PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 19th, 2011, 3:42 pm

Laini decided not to let the negative thoughts drag her mood down, it's not like feeling bad about her life would make anything better. "Yeah, but what's the point in feeling bad about it?" she was quiet for a moment, "Anything normal to talk about?" she couldn't help but wish that something happy would finally happen in her life. She didn't care what, just something that would make her life seem even a little better.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Nukascar101 » June 19th, 2011, 8:23 pm

Tamu looked up, thinking of a good topic. A large grin suddenly spread across her face as she now looked at Laini. "I hear rumors that there's a rogue around, lookouts say he isn't too bad either" she said in almost a whisper as if she didn't want anyone nearby to hear. She giggled and smirked.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I will be King!...When I get more posts

Nickname(s): Taz, Rev
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 19th, 2011, 8:41 pm

Laini smiled at her friend as she took another bite from their catch, "Really? That's something new." it sure would be nice to have another lion around their age beside Gakuru in the pride. That is, if he ever tried to be accepted and was accepted. Maybe it would be a good oppertunity for her friend. But for her? Probably not. She was betrothed to Gakuru and her father didn't seem like he would ever change his mind.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » June 21st, 2011, 11:33 am

Tamu's smirk grew. "Can you say Gakuru's replacement?" she then took another bite out of their kill. She pondered the thought of a new male for a while, all the possibilities and smiled at Laini. "If he's good enough he could just by your new betrothed. I'm serious Laini, and I'll do anything possible to help that along" she said to her friend. In the back of her mind she was thinking of the possibilities that a new lion could benefit her in such a way but her friend came first.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 21st, 2011, 11:57 am

Laini was touched by how Tamu didn't even seem to be thinking about this new lion as an oppertunity for herself and was thinking of her friend first. "I don't think that's possible when it comes to my father..." she couldn't help but hope that would happen. Anyone would be better than Gakuru. "Besides, there's no promising that I'll like him or the other way around... I'm not going to force him just to make my life better..." she took another bite from the zebra.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » June 22nd, 2011, 2:43 am

"What's not to like about you? Your sweet, beautiful and one of the best friends I could ever ask for" Tamu said smiling at Laini. All her words where genuine, Laini was her best friend and was all she could ever ask for. "Gakuru doesn't deserve you, Laini. You deserve better, and I doubt any lion could be worse that him. Give it a try, who knows he might just be mister right" she spoke softly as her smile grew.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 22nd, 2011, 6:56 am

Laini couldn't help but smile at her friend's words. The mention of Gakuru's name again reminded her of when they were all cubs and when everything was fine. Before he had changed she had no problem about her father's desicion and in fact was maybe a little happy about it, but not anymore. "I don't even know where he is and what does he look like." she said with a shrug and continued eating.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » June 28th, 2011, 11:31 pm

Tamu also shrugged and ate as she thought. [b]"Well, he's around we know that much"[/b] she laughed a little but then stopped when she got an idea. "What if we go on patrol on of these days? I mean the future queen should learn to do that right? With any luck we'll run into him" she suggested with a grin. She wasn't sure if the plan would work or if Laini's parents would even let her patrol but it was worth a shot in her mind.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 28th, 2011, 11:46 pm

Laini hesitated, "Uh... I dunno if this is a good idea..." she doubted they would ever find him with the bad luck she had. Even if they did, there was no promising that they would like each other, or whether getting the new male involved in such a mess would be a fair thing to do. However something in her mind told her to agree with her friend and give it a shot, "Alright, fine." she would talk to her father and bring up the patrol idea once they got back.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » June 29th, 2011, 12:02 am

Tamu grinned and then continued eating. She really hopped the plan would work out just like she imagined it would but she was sure there was something that would go wrong. She frowned a little at the possible flaws but then pushed them out of her head.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying