[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - How to be Happy (private - Adofo) — My Lion King Forum

How to be Happy (private - Adofo)

Re: How to be Happy (private - Adofo)

Postby Adofo » April 14th, 2015, 9:17 pm

Shadow: Uhhh........Zango, help me out here!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » April 14th, 2015, 9:23 pm

Zango nodded. "His name is Zavok. From what I've seen, he's really good to her and he cares about her a lot. He rules the Death pride with an iron paw. He's not the most sensitive male ever, but he's not a jerk. He's a pretty fair king. And no, he's not the one who attacked her. The one who DID, however, is in the pride's prison, so you can meet him."
The lioness nodded. "Something sounds off about this Zavok. I still want to meet him. And Charlulu comes with me!"
CiCi sighed. Charlulu was the lioness' mate, Kipekee's father and Shadow's father. He was a shy lion and a little insecure. And the best part?
Charlulu was born blind.
Zango nodded. Leaning to Shadow, he whispered, "Lemme guess, Charlulu is your dad?"
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » April 14th, 2015, 9:27 pm

Shadow: Yeah. Mom, I'm sorry about all of this! .....I never wanted anything bad to happen to Kiki! .....I know you must be disappointed in me for not taking care if her...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 14th, 2015, 9:30 pm

The lioness shook her head. "It's not your fault. It's mine for letting her leave in the first place."
"Ummm." Zango said awkwardly. "What's your name?"
"Oh, sorry. I'm Myakakyle, but just call me Myaka." She nodded to Zango. "Shadow, go fetch your father. Remember how easy it is for him to trip, the world is black to him, so make sure you warn him about twigs and things like that. Zango, CiCi, take me to Zavok's territory. We'll meet Shadow and Charlulu there."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 14th, 2015, 9:32 pm

Shadow: Okay. And mom...be careful!
He said giving her a kiss
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 14th, 2015, 9:35 pm

Myaka kissed him on the forehead in return. "Take your time with daddy, okay?"

Meanwhile, Zavok and Kipekee lay curled up next to the firepit in Zavok's den. It was lit, and Kipekee was fast asleep. She and Zavok now shared the den, but for the most part it was Zavok's. His tail was on her back like a blanket and he sighed, being lulled to sleep by the combined warmth of the fire and his mate's body.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 14th, 2015, 9:37 pm

After a while, Shadow was right outside Zavok's den with his father
Shadow: Okay, Dad! We're almost there.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 14th, 2015, 9:41 pm

(You can play Charlulu. He's veeeeery shy. Doesn't talk much to people he doesn't know)

Zavok awoke suddenly and the fire went out. Growling protectively, he held Kipekee close. "Who's there?" He hissed. The unfamiliar scent of Charlulu caught him off-guard.
Kipekee woke up and was slightly alarmed by Zavok's tense muscles and his claws holding her so hard her skin almost pierced. "Something wrong, Zav?"
"Ssh. Don't worry, my love. I will protect you." The demon king sat up and awaited an answer.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 14th, 2015, 9:42 pm

Charlulu: Kiki? Baby? Are you here?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 14th, 2015, 9:44 pm

Kipekee winced. "Zavvy. That's my dad."
Zavok growled. "I don't care." He stood up and snarled. "What do you want with her, trespasser?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying