[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101 — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101

Re: [PRIVATE] TheWhistlerify & Nukascar101

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 18th, 2011, 10:13 am

After a few moments Laini got into position. She stayed low and waited for Tamu to make the first move. It didn't matter whether the zebra ran because Tamu chased it or whether it ran because it spotted Tamu before she got too close. As long as it was focusing on running away from Tamu and not paying attention to anything else, everything should work fine.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Nukascar101 » June 18th, 2011, 10:32 am

Tamu snarled on purpose to get the more vigilant of the herd to get more alert, which in turn made the others seem to panic slightly when they saw some members acting odd. Now she pounce with a loud roar, straight at the zebra they had already targeted. The prior panic caused the heard to flee in many directions which left the target open. Tamu made sure to chase the zebra in Laini direction and soon the unsuspecting animal was headed straight for her.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I will be King!...When I get more posts

Nickname(s): Taz, Rev
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 18th, 2011, 10:46 am

Laini patiently waited, before crouching into a pouncing position upon hearing Tamu's roar. Soon she could see Zebras running in all direction, but she focused and waited for the one they picked to pass by, or any other Zebra that wasn't too big for her. As soon as the Zebra came into sight, Laini pounced at it and tackled the probably confused animal to the ground.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » June 18th, 2011, 7:16 pm

Tamu waisted no time in helping Laini to restrain the animal and keep it as still as possible. "Wanna do the honors of the killing blow?" she asked quickly as the zebra struggled against their grip.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 18th, 2011, 7:24 pm

Laini went ahead and delievered the killing blow. It didn't mattered to her which one of them was the one to deliever it, as long as the zebra didn't escape. When prey amanaged to escape a grip it included a lioness getting hurt, since the prey's struggle mostly included kicking in all directions. Once the zebra was dead, the princess took a few moments to catch her breath, before letting out a sigh of relief.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » June 18th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Tamu smiled and sighed as well. "Oh no Laini, that was dangerous. The princess should let the other lionesses hunt" she said mimicking a tone Laini's father would use, even though he'd never said anything like that she just decided to do it for fun. "That was perfect, we sure do make an awesome team huh?" she said with her tail wagging slightly and ears perked from the excitement and adrenaline of the hunt.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 18th, 2011, 8:49 pm

Laini chuckled at Tamu's imitation of her father. He was too over protective of her, so over protective that he didn't notice what he was doing to her life. However the princess shook the disturbing thought out of her mind and spoke back to her friend, "Yeah, that was excellent." it was a little harder to get her father out of her mind that time. Sometime he could make her so mad. "Well, let us eat." she said, smiling at her friend.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » June 18th, 2011, 9:27 pm

Tamu looked around first, eyes scanning the savanna. "Hyenas, absent. Coast clear" she said with a smile and nodded, taking a bite out of the zebra next. She always made sure to check for any threats before they began to eat, the only animal she didn't mind when it was there where the buzzards.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 18th, 2011, 9:35 pm

Laini smiled as Tamu gave the que that it was safe enough to start eating. After a few bites she decided that maybe talking about something while they were eating would help pass the time. "I feel really glad that we don't have to wait for my dad to remember that I have to eat too." someone stranger would think she was exaggerating with what she was saying, but she wasn't.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Nukascar101 » June 19th, 2011, 10:24 am

Tamu swallowed a chuck of meet and nodded in agreement. "I'd be a lot happier if he gave you as much freedom to do everythings as as he did for hunting" she said and then sighed. She hadn't really meant to say that but it just slipped out, she paused as she had a feeling what she said might drag down the mood but hoped it wouldn't.
Nukascar101
I'm evil, heheh

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying