[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - How to be Happy (private - Adofo) — My Lion King Forum

How to be Happy (private - Adofo)

Re: How to be Happy (private - Adofo)

Postby Adofo » April 14th, 2015, 5:40 pm

Shadow: .........You're making me choose between you and two living beings that never did anything wrong!? ......You know what?! Fine! I'll take the cubs and leave! You're not the guy I married! ...The one I married would stick by me no matter what and wouldn't even question it! ANd I'd do the same! .....I love you......but I won't leave them! We're going! .....And if you don't follow us now......consider us over!
He was still crying. He was really hoping his mate would give them a chance
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » April 14th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Zango flicked his ears back. "I'm sorry... Put it this way— you look after them, I just stay away from them." He frowned, nuzzling Shadow. "Please don't cry..."

Suddenly a brown, pink and black lioness came running up to them. CiCi sighed, like she really didn't want to see the female. Zango, however, was the only one who saw her as a stranger.
The lioness screamed. "Where is Kipekee? Where is my baby!?"
"Mom... She joined another pride." CiCi sat down in front of her mother. "And she wed the king."
"She WHAT???" The Nyekundu Pride queen didn't seem too happy.
"Mom, she's happy there!" CiCi said, desperately trying to save her half-sister the trouble.
"I don't care. I want to meet my son-in-law RIGHT NOW!! And Shadow, who is this?" The extremely upset lioness turned to her step-son.
Zango just stared. This was his mother-in-law? Wonderful. She seemed sooooo calm. "I'm Zango... Shadow's mate."
The lioness roared. "You, too?? What's next, Cecilia is pregnant?! All of you, lead me to Kipekee's mate, I want to meet him. NOW."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » April 14th, 2015, 9:00 pm

Shadow: Uhh....he also has her under mind control
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 14th, 2015, 9:03 pm

The female jumped back, tears in her eyes. "So... she... my baby girl... has she changed?"
CiCi nodded. "There's only one thing in my vocabulary to call her. A she-devil."
The lioness began to weep, and CiCi grudgingly comforted her mother.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 14th, 2015, 9:04 pm

Shadow: Mom, please don't cry! .....I promise...I'll bring her back!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 14th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Zango sighed thoughtfully. "I may be able to bring her in past the shield since I'm a demon, but I'd have to take the shield dowm in order to get myself back out."
The lioness just continued to cry, saying things like "I'm a terrible mother" and "Kiki deserves better".
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 14th, 2015, 9:08 pm

Shadow: Mom, don't say that! Also...you don't want to upset your grandcubs, do you?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 14th, 2015, 9:11 pm

She jerked her head up. "E-excuse me? She has cubs with this guy, too? W-w-what's his name a-anyway?" She growled. CiCi just scooted away.

(Have you seen the movie Home? It's still in theaters. I wanna do a pun but you would have to watch that movie to get it)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » April 14th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Shadow: No no! They're mine! I adopted them! Boys...say Hi to gramdma!
He was hoping no one would tell her they're Kiki's biological sons

(Nope)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » April 14th, 2015, 9:16 pm

(it's so dam cute I recommend it)

She sighed. "Answer my question, Shadow. What's the name of Kiki's husband? What's he like? Is he the one who she fights every night? Is he a good king?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying