[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Different is only skin deep — My Lion King Forum

Different is only skin deep

Re: Different is only skin deep

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 3:14 am

(Can Fara be apart of the pride already and Adofo and her be friends?)

Tara gasped and sprung into action. She ran to the lionesses side and looked at her. "Are you alright? Do you need water? Food? Were you attacked? Are you hurt?" Tara kept running off questions, babbling like usual.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Nickname(s): Rogue
Pride Points: 1

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 3:17 am

(Sure! The pridelanders?)
Fara: No i'm just tired! My paws hurt! I've been looking for Adofo!
Adofo: What is it Fara?
Fara: Your brother wants to see you!
Adofo: Alright! Come on! *He picks Fara up* lets get back there.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 3:20 am

(yeah sure! She joined the pride about a year ago and she likes to visit her family every now and then)

Tara quickly followed Adofo. "Wow you're so strong!" Tara said looking up at Adofo. She winced slightly, she felt a sharp pain in her burnt paw and face. She decided to stay quiet about her burns. Her burns looked very bad, still pretty new. But seeing as the pride never tried to take care of them, they were still very sore when the heat of the sun touched them.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 3:23 am

Adofo: This is nothing! I can lift a fully grown rhino! But thats my max! I had to toughen up when my uncle took over. And hey, do those burns hurt? I can help if they do!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 3:25 am

Tara lowered her eyes and shrugged her shoulders. "My pride didn't take care of them when they were really fresh, so yeah they hurt every now and then." She admitted.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 3:27 am

Adofo: Okay! Here let me fix that for you!
He sets down Fara and starts gathering up some plants. He starts to mash them up into a paste.
Adofo: Okay, I'm going to rub this onto your burns, okay?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 3:30 am

Tara back away slowly. "No, no, not now. We should get b-back to the pride. She said your brother needed you. A-and her paws hurt!" She said. Even though she was beginning to trust the human, and she didn't freak much when he kissed her cheek, the poor lioness was still very nervous and frightened when she was touched.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 3:32 am

Adofo: It'll only take a second! Please? I don't want you to be hurt!
Fara: Yeah! It can wait for a second!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 3:34 am

Tara pulled back her good ear and looked down. "Look I'm very grateful for you wanting to help me..." SHe whispered. "But I don't-I don't really like being touched..." She admitted with a whisper. "My pride was very brutal. The only touching I'm use to is bad and hurtful. I understand that not all touches are like that, but its still very hard to be touched." She said sadly.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 3:37 am

He genteelly cupped her chin in his hands.
Adofo: Look i know we just met but i swear, i won't hurt you! If you really believe someone can touch you without hurting you, let me prove it!
He gives her a small kiss on her nose.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying