[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - private <3 — My Lion King Forum

private <3

Re: private <3

Postby Kipekee » January 23rd, 2015, 1:17 am

"My accessories. I don't know where they came from, but I like them."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » January 23rd, 2015, 1:21 am

"They're pretty," Jahzara remarked, rolling on her back. "I wonder if they were made by no-paws."
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kipekee » January 23rd, 2015, 1:23 am

"They probably were." Imani replied, relaxing on a branch.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » January 23rd, 2015, 1:24 am

"How do you climb trees like that? I never learned how," Jahzara said, tilting her head slightly.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » January 23rd, 2015, 1:27 am

"I guess you just jump horizontally? I learned by watching a leopard do it." Imani remembered back to watching a leopard climb the tree with only leaps and bounds when she was a cub.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » January 23rd, 2015, 1:29 am

"Awesome," Jahzara commented. "I never was really introduced to other species, except prey animals. I mean, I saw some leopards and stuff, but I never really observed them, y'know?"
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » January 23rd, 2015, 1:39 am

"I was just a cub and I lost sight of the guy in a couple of seconds." Imani shrugged. "I just watched him climb and left."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » January 23rd, 2015, 1:47 am

"Ah. It's funny, how you can learn how to do things just by watching someone else do it in a couple of seconds," Jahzara remarked, not feeling tired.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » January 23rd, 2015, 1:51 am

She laughed. "Yeah. Fast learning."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » January 23rd, 2015, 1:52 am

"So... why're you on your own?" Jahzara asked cautiously.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying