[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Different is only skin deep — My Lion King Forum

Different is only skin deep

Re: Different is only skin deep

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 2:48 am

Adofo: Thank you!
He notices her face is basically half gone and she only has one eye.
Adofo: Whoa! What happened!?
Last edited by Adofo on March 8th, 2014, 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 2:51 am

Tara's one good eye widen and quickly backed away. "I-I know, I'm ugly with this stupid scar." She whispered. "I got it during a fire." She said. She then slowly bowed her head.

(do you mind if we bring in Fara even if her design isn't done yet?)
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Nickname(s): Rogue
Pride Points: 1

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 2:52 am

(Yeah of course!)
Adofo: Hey i'm sorry! That was rude! You are very beautiful! You're not ugly! Let me see that nice smile of yours again!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 2:54 am

Tara smiled shyly and looked up at him softly. "Really? You think so?" She asked. "Everyone at my old pride told me I was ugly. Before and after the burn. Oh gosh, I'm sorry I'm telling you too much." She said embarrassed.

(Yay!)
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 2:57 am

Adofo: It sounds like you were raised by brutes! No love or care at all!
He leans down and gives her a small kiss on the burned cheek.
Adofo: Thats how they should treat you! So what if you're different!? Its their loss! So where you heading?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 2:59 am

Tara was surprised by the kiss on her cheek and was stunned for a moment. She had never been treated so kindly in her life. "My pride...they were killers. Killed any one and everything that wasn't like them. I didn't want to kill. Heck I don't even hunt unless I'm helping someone find food. I never kill." Expect when Selene gets in the way She thought. "I'm heading no where." She then admitted.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 3:01 am

Adofo: You're all alone?! That's not right! Why don't you come back home with me? You can stay as long as you want too!
Last edited by Adofo on March 8th, 2014, 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 3:07 am

Tara's eye widened. "Really?" She asked with a great smile. "I would love to!" She said getting in a playful crouch position. The lioness, when she was finally comfortable, tended to act like a cub. The half of her tail swayed slightly and she grinned up at Adofo. She bounded off in front of him. "Well come one! Take me to your home! My face is bothering me." She admitted.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 3:10 am

But out in front of them a lioness off in the distance is seen walking very slowly then slamming into the ground.
Adofo: Whoa! Hey! Hey! You okay?
Fara: yeah. Just a little weak is all!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 3:14 am

(Can Fara be apart of the pride already and Adofo and her be friends?)

Tara gasped and sprung into action. She ran to the lionesses side and looked at her. "Are you alright? Do you need water? Food? Were you attacked? Are you hurt?" Tara kept running off questions, babbling like usual.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying