[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - New Start, New Heart (Private for TheWhistlerify) — My Lion King Forum

New Start, New Heart (Private for TheWhistlerify)

Re: New Start, New Heart (Private for TheWhistlerify)

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 20th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Dalani gave her daughter a gentle voice, she bent down to nuzzle her and then nudged her towards the playing cubs,
"You can't stay with me all day, I've got to go hunting with Tara and Gracie. Sooner rather than later sweetheart". Tavu and Chaka were still locked in battle, and Alana sat next to Shani and watched.

It was nice to have other female company aside her mother and her sister. She whispered to Shani,
"Hey, your brother is kinda cute". She giggled after she said it and watched how the two cubs rolled around in a ball of wrestling fur. Meanwhile, Gracie had walked away and sat outside. Wondering how she had been so lucky to find a pride.
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 20th, 2012, 4:10 pm

Amara looked up at her mother with pleading eyes, hoping that it would convince her to not go anywhere, but she knew that her mother had things that were more important than staying with her all day. "Okay mommy..." with that she left her mother's embrace and walked outside.

Shani raised an eyebrow at what Alana said to her. "Eww." with him being her brother, she never thought of him as cute. If any of the two male cubs was cute, then it was Tavu.

Amara then arrived next to the two. She sat down next to her sister and smiled at her and Shani. "H-hey girls..."

Mheetu meanwhile also went outside, chuckling at the sight of the two cubs playing wrestle. He went ahead and sat down next to Gracie, who was also looking at the cubs with a happy smile on her face. "How are you feeling?" he asked, hoping she was feeling better than the way she felt last night.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 20th, 2012, 5:16 pm

[OOC: I'm thinking of having a small situation that while the cubs play tag, Alana gets a little rough and tags Amara a bit too hard, making her cry. Alana teases her for being a 'cry-baby', and Chaka sticks up for her.

Dalani watched as her daughter went over to the other cubs, she sighed, hoping she would grow out of her timidness one day. She doubted it though. She went over and began to talk with Tara. Alana giggled again when Shani gave a slight 'eew'.

Tavu, who had finally pinned Chaka, let him up and grinned. He noticed that Shani, Alana and Amara were watching. He puffed out his chest and gave a huge toothy grin, he loved to be in charge, and he wanted to be a leader one day.

Alana gave her sister a smile,
"Finally you've come over!". She then turned her attention to Chaka and Shani, "Wanna learn how to play tag now?". Chaka gave an enthusiastic nod, after being beaten in wrestling, he wanted to do something new.
---
Gracie turned her head when she heard Mheetu speak, her lips curled into a gentle smile,
"I'm ok...I sort of feel...relieved. After telling someone about it, it feels like a huge weight has just come off my shoulders".
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 20th, 2012, 8:17 pm

Amara said nothing to her sister and stared down at her paws when Tavu and Chaka came over. Shani smiled at Alana's offer, "Yes, I'd love to." it sounded like fun. Then again, how could it be not fun if it had the word 'play' in it?
---
Mheetu smiled back at her, "I'm glad you're feeling better." the most important thing for her to remember now was that this whole horror was behind her and that she had nothing to worry about from now on. And it looked like her cubs were doing great too.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 21st, 2012, 9:13 pm

[OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting as much :/]

Alana grinned and signaled to Tavu to come by here,
"Well, first, someone is 'on it'. They have to run around and 'tag' someone like so", she gave Tavu a tap with her paw. "Then they are 'on it', and so the game continues". She smiled after her explanation, "You understand?". Chaka nodded,
"Yep, sounds fun". Then Alana turned to Shani to see if she did.
---
Gracie gave Mheetu another nuzzle, she really wanted to this time, she didn't know what she was feeling about Mheetu, but it was nice.
"I'm glad there's someone finally looking out for me, thanks again Mheetu".
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Postby TheWhistlerify » February 21st, 2012, 9:22 pm

[OOC: It's all good =)]

Shani also smiled at the description of the game, "Yeah, sounds great." she liked to run around, so this game would be perfect for her.
---
Mheetu again froze when Gracie nuzzled him. Last night he interpreted it as a simple gesture of gratitude for the fact that he helped her get that horrible story out of her chest and finally share it, but now that explanation was not as fitting as it was last time. "Um... You're welcome." he said, not knowing what to do other than that.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying