What is your most embarrassing moment?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What is your most embarrassing moment?

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 25th, 2010, 12:23 am

[quote="SimbasMate"]I guess it was back in middle school, my jeans had a huge hole in the crotch. LOL[/quote]
Something similar happen to me, but it was in elementary school
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Cdot » January 25th, 2010, 12:45 am

I accidently went to school wearing my sisters pants
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 28th, 2010, 2:54 am

When accidently enter in the ladies restroom :disgust: :innocent:
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Postby Annie » January 28th, 2010, 3:01 am

I accidently sent a text to the wrong person...I was asking someone on a date...and the wrong person said yes!! Arg!

I decided to ride one of the smallest horses at the yard...she threw me off and I broke my little finger.

Someone who I'd never met told me they lost their virginity to me...infront of all my friends...
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 16th, 2010, 6:54 pm

I remember when in a party my mom obligate me to dress as a baby :ehh2: :disgust:
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 8th, 2015, 3:48 am

I was talking with a friend and walking down the halls of my school, and I was laughing and then I ran into a brick wall... I was like hahahahaooh! Yeah...
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby HasiraKali » October 8th, 2015, 11:49 pm

I totally fell out of my chair in the middle of class on Tuesday. I leaned down to pick up a pen and flipped out of the chair. I fell down behind my teacher desk and kind of peaked over the top to see if anyone saw. The kids were all working on their computers, so no one saw anything. :lol:

It's funny now, but I landed weird on my bad wrist and I was worried I'd re-injured it because it was throbbing and numb for a few hours after. It's fine now though.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby The Spirit of Life » October 9th, 2015, 2:36 am

Probably the times (yes, TIMES, as in more than once) I've slipped on a banana peel. It's just such a ridiculous thing to have happen to you. You think it's one of those things that can only happen in films, but nope. I'm living proof that it happens in real life as well!
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Regulus » October 9th, 2015, 2:25 pm

My most embarrassing moment is probably too inappropriate for me to post here, so I'll go with one I remembered just recently. It was 8th grade, first period band class. Keep in mind this was early in the morning, slightly cold outside, and I had just gotten to class. I set up my instrument and sat down to listen to the morning announcements over the intercom. I was a little sick, but I went to school anyway. I didn't want to be bombarded with make-up work. It seemed like it was the logical decision to make at the time.

So, my sinuses were a little plugged up. I suffered through it for a while, but then came the time we actually had to play our instruments. After a few coughs and many sniffles, I started playing my clarinet just fine. It was a bit difficult because I couldn't breathe freely through my nose as I normally did, but I managed.

But then, in the middle of practice, in the middle of whatever song we were playing, no less, I felt a tickle in my nose. My breathing shorted out and I had to stop playing. I stood still in my seat, pretending everything was normal. Then, with my clarinet still between my lips, I let out a gargantuan sneeze. Because my mouth was closed, mucous flew from my nose in enormous quantities and got all over my mouth, chin, and shirt. I remained dumbfounded for a few seconds, when I realized I had just coated myself in snot in the middle of a song.

Some of the other students looked at me and I lost it. I went to the back room to hide for a few minutes while I cleaned myself with the tissues I had in my pocket. My band teacher never said anything, but I know he had the best view of my little incident.

---

Here's another story I have to tell. When I was younger, I used to eat these frozen burritos that would give me the farts. That wasn't so bad, but sometimes it wasn't just dirty air that escaped. Long story short, every time I ate a burrito, I had to change my underwear that night.

At the age of no more than eight or nine, I never did my own laundry. I also didn't want my mom to see my dirty pants, so I had this ingenious plan. Every time this happened, I hid my underwear behind my furniture... "for later." Like a squirrel hiding his nuts in the ground, I thought it'd work just fine.

And it did, for a while. My parents kept feeding me those burritos from hell, so it kept happening. One day, though--after almost a year--my mom found my dirty underwear stash. And let me tell you, that was one of the most embarrassing moments I've had.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Previous

Return to Fun and Games