What the best Email Privider...advice?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What the best Email Privider...advice?

Postby Regulus » July 27th, 2016, 4:03 pm

[quote="Kops"]^ Heh. Yahoo AND Hotmail locked me out of my old emails simply because of a location change, and I've never been able to get into them since because the latter needed me to access the former... which was also locked. Seriously?

God, I despise all those ridiculous security measures some email providers have now that seem to want to protect you from even your own self. I just don't get why the average person would need so much protection from a potential hacker/hijacker because that has never ever happened to me or anyone I know, all they manage to be is an irritating nuisance.

Haven't had a problem with Gmail yet either so I guess that's fine.[/quote]

You can change your account security settings on most services. And besides, within the past 3 years, two of my accounts were attempted to be hacked by some people in Russia, so I actually opted to have increased security on all my accounts.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 28th, 2016, 12:28 am

Thank you all for this advice and I alredy started my Gmail account so you can close this one thanks
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Ninaroja » July 30th, 2016, 3:47 pm

Locking on request
~Ninaroja
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Previous

Return to Fun and Games