Anyone have pets?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone have pets?

Postby Titanics Captain » March 4th, 2016, 8:57 pm

Sorry if they'res a thread for this, but I though I'd post a pet forum. I'm sure this is the right place.
I have a cat and a dog. A german shepherd dog.
Attachments
033.JPG
Cat
024.JPG
Dog

Titanics Captain
Welcome Aboard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Oh [censored], an iceburg!

Nickname(s): Titanics Captain
Pride Points: 5

Re: Anyone have pets?

Postby it means no worries » March 4th, 2016, 9:04 pm

I used to have three dogs, a Golden Retriever, Gordon Setter and a Boxer.
I actually really want a GSD when I get my own life going :P
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Rollo » March 4th, 2016, 9:17 pm

I doooo! I love my animals. I'm very fortunate to have so many, especially considering my career will revolve around dogs.

We have two West Highland White Terriers. The eldest is called Skye, and she's 11. The other is called Gigha and she's 2. Both are named after Scottish Islands. No one ever knows how to spell Gigha... or pronounce it. :lol: We also have a cat named Sam who is 4 or 5, I can never remember.

Our most recent addition was my dream pet, a Golden Retriever. Her name is Scout (named after the protag of a certain book 8-)) and she's eight months old. Here she is showing off her lovely and slightly crazy smile!
Attachments
scout.jpg
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby Shadowfax » March 4th, 2016, 9:59 pm

We do indeed have a topic for this :)

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1864

Locked.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Return to Fun and Games