Pass the Lioness Plushy~

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Pass the Lioness Plushy~

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 3rd, 2015, 4:24 am

Ok, this is fun, its simple! You ask someone a simple random question, then if they answer it right or to the best of there knowledge, I mean perfect answers are not required, then you say (Passes The Lioness Plushy) to them for answering the question, or they can say the phrase (Please Pass me the lioness Plushy)
Then (they) who are holding the (Lioness Plushy) can ask whoever a question, if the next person gets it right, or close enough to the right answer, then you (Pass the Lioness Plushy) to them!

Example's below: (Username is part of example)
Leviara: is snow cold?
Nala64: Yes!
(Passes the Lioness Plushy) to Nala64

Nala64: Is summer hot?
Leviara: Yes!
(Please Pass me the Lioness Plushy)

Ok I'm gonna add a pic of a Lioness Plushy, if you wana use it or a different one, feel free to load it!
This makes it more fun! So I'll start with a question!

Is swimming fun?
Attachments
L030018.jpg
(Pass The Lioness Plushy)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Re: Pass the Lioness Plushy~

Postby Ninaroja » December 4th, 2015, 2:32 pm

We already have quite a few "answer the question" threads in here - we don't need another

Locked.

~Ninaroja
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to Fun and Games