Myer Briggs Personality Test

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

What is your type?

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers
No votes
ESTJ - The Guardians
No votes
ISFJ - The Nurturers
8%
ESFJ - The Caregivers
No votes
ISTP - The Mechanics
No votes
ESTP - The Doers
No votes
ESFP - The Performers
No votes
ISFP - The Artists
8%
ENTJ - The Executives
No votes
INTJ - The Scientists
8%
ENTP - The Visionaries
No votes
INTP - The Thinkers
8%
ENFJ - The Givers
No votes
INFJ - The Protectors
23%
ENFP - The Inspirers
No votes
INFP - The Idealists
46%

Total votes : 13

Myer Briggs Personality Test

Postby InsaneSeagull » October 15th, 2015, 9:24 pm

So, have you done this test? If you haven't, you should do it now :D

There are sixteen personality types. Which one you would belong to? Let us know!

The test is here (at least, one of them): http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

BTW You can find detailed explanation of every type here: https://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html

I'm an INFP (Introvert, intuition, feeling, perceiving) =D
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Re: Myer Briggs Personality Test

Postby MrTitans » October 15th, 2015, 9:30 pm

Yes in college I have taken this a lot. From what we had to study from this in class for a project, this test is really bogus compared to some other test. This test if I remember is one of the oldest one and can be easily manuiplated to come out to get an answer that you want or the company expects.

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby juhouh » October 15th, 2015, 9:43 pm

I can't say I'm that much of extraverted although I always try to step in and start discussions if it's silent or I'm a new face to somewhere. But "debater" was spot on though lol

Spoiler: show

...so that must be ENTP
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Regulus » October 15th, 2015, 9:48 pm

I used to be very, very INTJ. I very much doubt anyone here is surprised by that.

In the past, all four of those letters were strongly expressed. Recently, however, I've leveled out a bit. Since becoming an adult I've realized how important it is to step outside my comfort zone and also embrace the E, F, and P sides. A few examples:

I was an extreme introvert, but living on my own has changed my perspective there significantly. I'm more of a mild introvert now. I used to base all my decisions on facts, but I've learned the hard way why it's important to take people's emotions into consideration (including my own). When I lived with my parents and went to high school I liked to keep my life very organized, but since I've been living on my own I've found that I'm okay with things being more spontaneous.

A funny thing, though, is that my moderately expressed N is the only thing that hasn't changed over time. Whereas I've gravitated towards the middle in the other three spectrums, that N hasn't gone anywhere.

Took the test again, just for ships and giggles. Well, what do you know. I'm an INTP now.

reading the INTJ and INTP profiles, I've always seen myself in both. This is the first time my results have come up with anything other than INTJ, though, so it's pretty interesting.
Last edited by Regulus on October 15th, 2015, 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby MrTitans » October 15th, 2015, 10:02 pm

I got called a Defender from retaking it again. I didn't see it up there but that's my answer.

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Akril » October 15th, 2015, 10:52 pm

I took a pen-and-paper version of this test a long time ago, and the result I got then was INTJ, which I still think is a better match for me than the one I got with this test (ISFP).
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby Marizzle » October 16th, 2015, 1:07 am

I took this test three times now, twice online and once in class, and I've always obtained the same result: INFJ. I honestly think it's a nearly perfect match to the person I am, so...yeah. :P :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby The Spirit of Life » October 16th, 2015, 1:38 am

I've done this test a number of times. Every time my result was ISFJ.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Carl » October 16th, 2015, 5:59 pm

I took it before, I'm INFJ-T. The description of that on the site matches me pretty perfectly too. What I find interesting is that it's one of the more uncommon types, yet right now, it has the most votes on the poll. I'm not surprised though, just intrigued.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Sigurd » October 16th, 2015, 6:47 pm

ISFP,
I did it at the university half a year ago, back then I got INTP I think
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Next

Return to Fun and Games