VACATION TIME!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

VACATION TIME!

Postby Buffy » July 11th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Hey guys! Just thought I'd let ya know that I'll be gone from July 13th (this Monday) until July 28th. I'm headed to Wales and England to spend time with Amy and various other MLK buddies. I won't be bringing my computer with me so I don't know how often I'll be able to get online. I mean, I'll have my phone but I'd only ever be online if I was connected to wifi.

So yes there will be pictures... lots of them. I'll be meeting up with Amy (obviously), Shadowfax, KingKivuli, RayCat, Tsuki, Si Targaryen, MusicLion101 (I think that was his username... he's not here anymore lol).

Also MIGHT see AdAstra and Flip_FTW while I'm there. They won't be at the actual meetup but we might get another opportunity. :3

So yes. I'll be gone as of late Monday until the 28th. It shall be an adventure. I'll try to post regularly on twitter, fb, snapchat, and instagram, but I am not making any promises.

Anyways.. back to packing!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Re: VACATION TIME!

Postby Ninaroja » July 12th, 2015, 12:11 am

I HAVE MIGHTY NEED FOR SNAPCHAT
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Buffy » July 12th, 2015, 12:22 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]I HAVE MIGHTY NEED FOR SNAPCHAT[/quote]

lindathecable is the username. add 'er up!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lauren » July 12th, 2015, 5:23 am

Have a good time. :)

I don't think I'll ever have an opportunity like that ever...
Lauren

Postby Carl » July 12th, 2015, 9:15 pm

I hope you guys have fun! :cheese:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Buffy » July 15th, 2015, 8:04 pm

Thanks guys! Been here a day and I'm absolutely loving it!! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Ninaroja » July 16th, 2015, 5:45 pm

Hope you're enjoying yourselves! Ive only been to Wales on my way to other places, I've never actually spent proper time in it! Don't forget I expect a buttload of photos :P
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Buffy » July 16th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Oh we'll be giving you tons of pics for sure, Nina! xoxox
Buffy
once i present, but then

Return to Fun and Games