Answer the random question above you

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Answer the random question above you

Postby Elton John » December 9th, 2016, 2:44 pm

Malted milkshakes.

Simba just can't wait to be king....but can he see why kids love cinnimon toast crunch?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Kiana » December 10th, 2016, 3:14 am

Only on Wednesdays.

Would you believe that life is just a hallucination from breathing oxygen? I mean, you stop breathing and everything goes dark, right? Isn't it amazing?

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Sigurd » December 10th, 2016, 6:40 am

No, I don't believe that, but who knows. When it comes to existensial questions I'm quite open to different answers.

Can you pronounce "Örnsköldsvik"?
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Gaze » December 10th, 2016, 7:46 am

I don't think so......haha

are you responsible with money?
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 10th, 2016, 11:13 am

Well... I don't spend much of it (unless you count food xd), but it hasn't that much to do with responsibility, as it has to do with my general tendency not to buy stuff plus laziness :P . However, I'm not much of a spender. And I detest shopping. Though, I saw "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" in store yesterday and didn't buy, so who knows haha.

What is your favorite fairytale and why?
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Gaze » December 11th, 2016, 2:10 am

hmmm I don't think I have one in particular! I guess my favorite would automatically be anything with animal characters since I am a huge furry

when you have a day with no plans or responsibilities, just you sitting around the house alone, what do you usually like to do?
Gaze
TLK collector

and bad poster

Postby SimbasMate » December 11th, 2016, 2:14 am

I like to sing some of my favorite songs. :)

What's the last best thing you received as a gift?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Elton John » December 11th, 2016, 5:41 pm

I went to disneyworld last year as a bday gift <3

Are Simba and Nala kitty cat purrrrrfection?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Marizzle » December 12th, 2016, 5:37 am

Yeeeesh! :P

Are you religious?
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Gaze » December 13th, 2016, 5:23 am

kind of, but I've been REALLY bad at making it a priority in my life lately. definitely not religious in any sort of traditional way tho

do you collect anything?
Gaze
TLK collector

and bad poster

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games