What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Kiana » January 15th, 2017, 1:37 am

Why won't this stupid cover upload?! Wattpad you aggravate me so.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Marizzle » January 15th, 2017, 4:54 am

How late it is!
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » January 15th, 2017, 9:19 pm

I think Ezio is dying and I can't afford to take him to the vet to see if there's anything we can do. My mom thinks he has some kind of stomach cancer. He eats a lot, but he's wasting away. He's only about 3 years old. I hate not being able to help those I care about. I can never do enough, it seems like. :sad:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kiana » January 16th, 2017, 9:57 pm

^ :hug: Heard about Ezio, I hope you guys are okay

A few things right now. First of all, stupid spam messages, and second, stupid messed up fan art. I know, its everywhere but whyyyy i didn't need to see that! I wanna take a nap :( (I'm such a three year old today, thought they NEVER wanna take naps)

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Marizzle » January 17th, 2017, 3:50 am

Dishonest people.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby SimbasMate » January 18th, 2017, 6:10 pm

I just had to be out of Nyquil last night.. :roll:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Carl » January 18th, 2017, 8:29 pm

Phone calls, and people in general, and the entire way our stupid society works. I'm sick. I shouldn't have to trigger my anxiety repeatedly to let people know I can't go to work, I should be able to just rest. Of course I shouldn't have to do some arbitrary and idiotic job in the first place. What makes them think they should have a right to determine how and whether or not I get to live? My performance outshines most of my coworkers by a massive margin, and I should be duly compensated for that. They wouldn't talk to me the first time I called, I wonder if they'd fire me for not bothering to trigger my anxiety by calling again. I wonder if I'd even give a crap if they did fire me for that. I want a different job anyway, and I'm very angry that I can't just do work that actually accomplishes something and actually takes care of my family.

ffs things need to change drastically in this world
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Si-Amber » January 18th, 2017, 9:52 pm

My chances of winning that £250 have gone up. No going to count my chickens yet, but that would certainly pay for an Xbox One.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Carl » January 19th, 2017, 12:54 am

The severe lack of cookies in this house.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Marizzle » January 19th, 2017, 3:22 am

My severe headache. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games