What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Marizzle » December 8th, 2016, 10:46 pm

A German portfolio that I have to make.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » December 9th, 2016, 3:11 am

I don't usually hate people, there's little point in it. Before I got the job I have now, I had only ever legitimately hated two people, both of whom deserved it...

There are a couple of people I work with whom I absolutely loathe. I remain polite but inside I'm fuming. They need to start actually doing their jobs and quit complaining about people who are actually productive, or they need to quit already.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby it means no worries » December 10th, 2016, 11:16 pm

No sausage rolls left...Because I ate them all lol
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Marizzle » December 11th, 2016, 1:24 am

[quote="Marizzle"]A German portfolio that I have to make.[/quote]
And the ~20 texts I have to write for it.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » December 12th, 2016, 7:01 am

Not much at the moment, actually. Everything is just as crumby as ever, but all that's really actively bothering me atm is this stupid body. I'm kind of fed up of chronic ailments and general discomfort. I guess I gotta find a way to see a doctor about some of this eventually.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 12th, 2016, 2:49 pm

This random sore throat. :pout:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » December 12th, 2016, 4:10 pm

The utter idiots and general nasty people on the phone..... you are in charge of a buisness! Where is your level of professionalism?
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby SimbasMate » December 13th, 2016, 12:42 am

I wanna play a computer game but this headache is preventing me from doing so. :tired2:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Marizzle » December 13th, 2016, 3:26 am

I need to go to uni to deliver a paper. At freaking 8 AM. :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » December 13th, 2016, 4:54 am

I wanna write, but I don't feel like getting on my computer right now with this level of lightheadedness. Also my thumb is still pretty sore from where it got squished under a rack in the machine at work yesterday.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games