The post random stuff game :)

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: The post random stuff game :)

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 31st, 2010, 2:12 pm

Man, halloween and nothing is happening at all
TheRoguePrince

Postby TheIvanMuse » October 31st, 2010, 2:22 pm

Coughing is annoying! :roar5:

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 31st, 2010, 2:50 pm

Trick or Treat is annoying
TheRoguePrince

Postby Lauren » November 1st, 2010, 1:57 am

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]Trick or Treat is annoying[/quote]

You can say that again. Today, I kept running back and forth to my door and keep giving candy to the little ones. My fingers got dirty from the metallic door.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simbaholikov » November 1st, 2010, 2:00 am

*Didn't get any trick-or-treaters, just like every other year.* :nehneh:
Simbaholikov

Postby TheIvanMuse » November 1st, 2010, 2:05 am

Me neither! ^^

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby TheRoguePrince » November 1st, 2010, 2:36 am

I got a lot, and when the night grew dark, the "teenagers" came out to steal the candy... so annoying....
TheRoguePrince

Postby Harvs » November 1st, 2010, 3:03 am

Lil kids keep ringin' my doorbell! Someone tell them to go away! I clearly don't celebrate Halloween!

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Panda-chan » November 1st, 2010, 5:58 am

LOL. Me and my friends decided to knock over the decorations of a house that wouldn't give us candy. Then a drunk guy came out and chased us half a block with a baseball bat screaming curses at us. :lol: :lol2:
And since I was dressed as the Grim Reaper, I kept rapping on old peoples' windows with my scythe to scare the hell outta them. Soooo epic. x'D
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby TheRoguePrince » November 1st, 2010, 8:24 pm

That's just terrible...
TheRoguePrince

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games