What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Kiana » January 23rd, 2017, 1:05 am

I'm not really surprised, I doubt I'll really ever be a successful writer or animator, or maybe I'm just being real hard on myself. I know I'm young, I swear I have the mindset of a 20 year old. Push the limits I guess :chuckle:

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Buffy » January 23rd, 2017, 1:36 am

Shoutout to my parents for making me feel awful about myself once again.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Queen Elsa » January 23rd, 2017, 1:59 am

I don't know if it's because of my sickness or all of the assignments that are due very soon, but I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I think I've come to the conclusion that I won't go on campus except on test days or when someone needs my help. It just takes too much time out of my day, and really in the time it takes me to get to the campus, back home, and everything in between, I could get a lot of assignments done. Including the extra assignments I'll need to do if I don't go to class. So, yeah. Going to the live class is not worth failing all of my other classes. Especially when the professor posts recordings of the classes online for everyone.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby The Spirit of Life » January 23rd, 2017, 3:39 am

It's not even this cold that's bothering me the most. It's these annoying headaches.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Marizzle » January 23rd, 2017, 3:22 pm

All of that only happens there, so why not just stop checking it? The irony is too big. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » January 23rd, 2017, 4:02 pm

I wonder what dogs dream about. Mine is often whimpering in his sleep.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » January 23rd, 2017, 4:12 pm

Are coloured flags the best option for such an activity? Or should I stick to something more simple? Hum. :think:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Elton John » January 23rd, 2017, 5:20 pm

The Last Jedi? Interesting....
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Queen Elsa » January 23rd, 2017, 6:30 pm

Hopefully the sore throat, cough, and runny nose stop before my drive. I don't want to deal with any of that tonight.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Kiana » January 23rd, 2017, 7:16 pm

So my fever came back. Last night was rough enough as it was, physically and emotionally. Quite honestly I'm not sure what to do about this situation, mostly what she told me last night. Its over my head, I can't help her no matter how hard I try. I'm just not sure what to do.. :down:

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games