LAST PERSON TO POST WINS

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: LAST PERSON TO POST WINS

Postby Carl » March 29th, 2016, 8:56 pm

Dragon Ball (Z). The one it refers to in my case is Goku's oldest son, named after Goku's so-called grandpa.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tora » March 29th, 2016, 9:41 pm

What do you mean so-called? He raised him like Grandfather and spend he is one. :P
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Carl » March 29th, 2016, 9:46 pm

I said so-called because he's not his real grandfather, that's all. He sorta adopted Goku, and might as well be what he's called, but it's not by blood. :P
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby xKendo » March 29th, 2016, 10:35 pm

Hey guys, 'sup? :D

I'll admit, I freaked out when I saw that you had "Gohan" in your nicknames :lol:
xKendo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Carl » March 29th, 2016, 11:13 pm

He's my best character on DBZ games, so I am addressed as such from time to time. :P

As for what's up, well my little cousin is on his spring break, so he and I just walked to his school, let him play at the playground, and walked back. Now he's singing "Carl Poppa." :nehneh:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby xKendo » March 29th, 2016, 11:21 pm

Gohan is my favorite from DB, so I approve your choice :P

Seems pretty fun, I think! That song is heaven and hell(all at the same time) :lol:
xKendo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Tora » March 29th, 2016, 11:29 pm

Gohan is a nerd. The only good Gohan is future Gohan.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Carl » March 29th, 2016, 11:34 pm

All Gohan is awesome.

Edit: Locked on request of topic creator.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Previous

Return to Fun and Games