What should you be doing right now?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What should you be doing right now?

Postby Schindler » January 10th, 2009, 2:58 am

The weekend is starting, so I shouldn't be doing homework yet...
I guess I should be completing some college applications :ehh2:
Schindler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby kovu42 » January 10th, 2009, 5:56 am

My AP Chem Homework
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Tanabi » January 10th, 2009, 5:58 am

Studying for History and calling my gf.
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Remember who you are.

Postby kovu42 » January 10th, 2009, 5:59 am

You might want to make that call for hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... :disgust:
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Tanabi » January 10th, 2009, 6:02 am

:lol: I know, but we have to wait for our free nights to kick in (she's in California so we have to use our free nights & weekends so our parents won't get mad).
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Remember who you are.

Postby kovu42 » January 10th, 2009, 6:04 am

I haven't heard the free nights thing come up in a while... I guess I should pay more attention. :?
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Zack » January 11th, 2009, 1:34 pm

Working on my history project.
Zack

Pride Points: 1

Postby serra20 » January 11th, 2009, 1:43 pm

Checking if I done all my homeworks.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Annie » January 13th, 2009, 3:15 pm

Designing logos for my college project.
Researching Idents and making my own TV channel :D
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Zeke » February 18th, 2009, 5:04 am

Japanese hw
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games