Going to visit my brother

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Going to visit my brother

Postby LilTiger » August 15th, 2009, 6:11 pm

[quote="KingKivuli"]i dont think you did tiger :P

i thought about buffy every minute. i looked up at the sky hoping she was safe. ive not gone to sleep until 3am cause im thinkng of her. if i am asleep im dreaming im with her, loving her. we talk on webcam everyday enjoy each other presence even if we dont say nothing

i love buffy with all my heart and i know she loves me too :snuggle:[/quote]
Yes I did, she was my first friend here!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Panda-chan » August 15th, 2009, 6:20 pm

Buffy has been my friend ever since she joined. ^^
Welcome back buffster!
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Buffy » August 15th, 2009, 6:27 pm

Thanks Amanda! :)

Also, no need to argue over who missed me the most. There's plenty of me to go around. I cannot say who missed me the most, but I know that the one who missed me the most knows it themselves. Also, don't be too happy about me being back. :lol: I am leaving again on Friday and will be gone for a week! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby LilTiger » August 15th, 2009, 6:28 pm

[quote="buffypii"]Thanks Amanda! :)

Also, no need to argue over who missed me the most. There's plenty of me to go around. I cannot say who missed me the most, but I know that the one who missed me the most knows it themselves. Also, don't be too happy about me being back. :lol: I am leaving again on Friday and will be gone for a week! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies* now who will I talk to?
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Buffy » August 15th, 2009, 6:31 pm

Well, there are 374 members... Make your pick! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby LilTiger » August 15th, 2009, 6:32 pm

[quote="buffypii"]Well, there are 374 members... Make your pick! :)[/quote]
You...and LadyAisslinn
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby KingKivuli » August 15th, 2009, 6:34 pm

no! you cant go again, i missed you too much.

now you going again :sad: :cry:
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Buffy » August 15th, 2009, 6:35 pm

Sorry! The tickets have already been bought!

And Tiger, there are several other members to talk to! So you shouldn't worry! ^^
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby NightyByeSparrow » August 15th, 2009, 6:39 pm

;~;
I'll miss you while you're gone, too, but have a good trip! :)
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Buffy » August 15th, 2009, 6:41 pm

Thanks Sparrow!
I think I'll have a good one! As long as the sun is shining :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games