Your favorate animal

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Your favorate animal

Postby Whitelionesseyes » January 28th, 2012, 10:44 pm

I love lions and wolves. For some reason they make me identify with them. :)
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby AdAstrα » January 29th, 2012, 12:49 am

[quote="FromNZbrotha"]@AdAstra

''I like most animals...except the ones that have too many legs...or no fur o_O''

well, spiders have many legs, but they DO have fur. ;)[/quote]
Oh crap. You're right.

Let me rephrase that: I like all mammals. No insects, no reptiles. Capische? xD

(oh, and birds are allright, lol)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Regulus » January 29th, 2012, 12:54 am

The honey badger.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 29th, 2012, 9:33 pm

Cats. 'nuff said.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panthera Arohanui » February 3rd, 2012, 11:18 pm

All those in the Panthera family (i.e. leopards, cheetahs, lions, tigers, jaguars, and pumas).
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Noah » February 3rd, 2012, 11:28 pm

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]Cats. 'nuff said.[/quote][quote="Panthera Arohanui"]All those in the Panthera family (i.e. leopards, cheetahs, lions, tigers, jaguars, and pumas).[/quote]
^THIS THIS THIS. Seriously, I love all things feline.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Vector » February 3rd, 2012, 11:47 pm

Now I like sloths. :3

shwovvies!!!!! <3
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 3rd, 2012, 11:56 pm

dogs rule and cats drool. ;)
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 4th, 2012, 6:57 am

I've never see a cat drool. A dog, however...
KopsTheTerminator

Postby SlayerOfLight » February 4th, 2012, 2:48 pm

^ lol but still, can a cat capture a criminal or save a life, or do labor, or guide a blind person? :P
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games