9%
No
27%
I dont know.
64%

Total votes : 11

Re: Could Leo be nalas dad?

Postby Azdgari » May 11th, 2010, 1:04 am

Because Simba and Nala are mates, and you don't do that to your sibling. And Nala gets a bath from a lioness that's assumedly her mother and that lioness is not Sarabi. And because Nala never recognizes Mufasa or Sarabi as her parents, nor do they acknowledge Nala as their child, as they do repeatedly in the movie.
Last edited by Azdgari on May 11th, 2010, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 11th, 2010, 2:56 am

Tama? Who is that? :/

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Gerada » May 11th, 2010, 3:41 am

I've never read the books, so I wouldn't know.
[In progress.....]

[Credits go to KiaraKovu, Huge Thanks!]
Gerada

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata

Pride Points: 2

Postby Akril » May 11th, 2010, 5:11 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]Tama? Who is that? :/[/quote]
I think Azdgari meant Nala, since Tama appears only in the TLK comic "Trouble in Paradise".

Since Nala is nearly identical to her mother, her father could be virtually any male. The directors of TLK said that her father was "either Scar or Mufasa", but a lot of fans don't accept that statement because of the whole incest thing.

And regarding the "Mufasa is Nala's father" idea, notice that when Mufasa corners the hyenas, he says "If you ever come near my son again...", not "If you ever come near my cubs again...". Plus, in the scene that follows, he says "Zazu, take Nala home", not "Zazu, take my daughter home". One could argue that he didn't know Nala was his daughter, of course.

And regarding the Mega and Leo deal, in case some people aren't sure who they are: They are two adult male lions that appear in the TLK6NA story "Vulture Shock., but there's been some confusion as to who is who. Here is the illustration they both first appear in:
TVS06-1.jpg
TVS06-1.jpg (63.33 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
As you can see, Mega is described as "an old lion with a full mane." This could indicate that the pale lion in the foreground is Mega, however...
TVS23-1.jpg
TVS23-1.jpg (54.33 KiB) Viewed 1365 times
The same pale male appears in a later scene, and the only adult male lion mentioned in the text aside from Simba (which isn't included in this scan) is Leo.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 11th, 2010, 5:24 am

[quote="Akril"]The directors of TLK said that her father was "either Scar or Mufasa"[/quote]

With that evidence alone, I'd say Leo is certainly not Nala's father.

About whether it was Scar or Mufasa, I'm tempted to say it's Mufasa simply because I can't imagine that it's Scar. Though I've got no solid evidence to support that theory - it's just my gut feeling.

To those who reject the theory because they are displeased by the incest thing... too bad :/ just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it isn't true or that you can make it not be true. Thats just plain immaturity and unrealisticness.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby PrincessKiara » May 11th, 2010, 9:49 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]Question: if Mufasa is not Nala's father, why is it so obvious to you guys? The movies never even mention characters such as Mega or Leo. How would anyone ever know if Mufasa were not Nala's father if no one else seems to fit the role?[/quote]

Of course the movie doesn’t mention Leo and Mega, they weren’t created until after TLK came out. And SP completly ignores all characters from books and comics.

My personal theory is that Scar is Nalas father. Of course Mufasa being her father is more likely, considering all cubs in a pride have the same father.. But I think Disney has decided to keep us in the dark about this. They never considered Nala as an important character, she was just a friend/love intrest to the hero/Simba.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 11th, 2010, 11:39 am

Guys i found one site where was written that Nuka can be nalas dad lol

http://nalassite.webs.com/whoisnalasfather.htm

Besides i think Scar could be.... ^-^ im soo confused btw thease Posts
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Azdgari » May 11th, 2010, 1:40 pm

Haha! There's when you know I've been thinking about my fanfic too much! xP

However, snow, my point stands. Usually parents acknowledge their kid, and Mufasa and Sarabi don't. And who gets betrothed to their sister? o.O
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 11th, 2010, 2:37 pm

[quote="Azdgari"]Haha! There's when you know I've been thinking about my fanfic too much! xP

However, snow, my point stands. Usually parents acknowledge their kid, and Mufasa and Sarabi don't. And who gets betrothed to their sister? o.O[/quote]

While that's true, wouldn't Nala have at least a tiny bit of Scar's appearance in hers if he were her father? Besides that, none of the lionesses really seemed to like Scar. Would any of them really been willing to have a cub with him? Especially since, as PrincessKiara pointed out, all the cubs in a pride have the same father?

As for the incest thing... I think weirder things have happened lol.

And Nuka being Nala's father... lmaooooo he was only a teen when Kiara was an adult!

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Azdgari » May 11th, 2010, 5:22 pm

I'm certainly not saying Scar was Nala's father, I'm saying some other lion was.
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King