The Lion King Fans

The Lion King Fans

Postby SophieCub » May 5th, 2010, 8:05 am

Are you a lion king fan? Come to this awesome forum! We have a Chatbox, lotsof smilies and really nice members! Even just pay us a visit. This is a friendly forum for all ages (13+) So please give it a try!

http://thelionkingfans.freeforums.org/
Last edited by SophieCub on May 6th, 2010, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Re: The Lion King Fans

Postby FlipMode » May 5th, 2010, 9:16 am

Rather than just tell you that you should've provided a link to the Forum, i'ma go ahead and make myself useful by posting it now :).

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SophieCub » May 5th, 2010, 6:58 pm

I posted it xD
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby SimbasMate » May 5th, 2010, 7:40 pm

I joined. :) Btw, can you change the theme to a darker color... that theme kinda blind me. :ehh2:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby SophieCub » May 6th, 2010, 2:54 am

Sure thing SM ;)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Simbadacub » May 6th, 2010, 12:49 pm

Simbadacub

Postby FlipMode » May 7th, 2010, 12:02 am

I joined too btw :D
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby CubbyKiara101 » May 9th, 2010, 6:35 pm

It says I can't create a new account... *whimpers sadly* I'm really looking foward to join your forum, though.
CubbyKiara101

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TLK is an awesome movie!

Pride Points: 0

Postby SophieCub » May 9th, 2010, 6:36 pm

What do you mean?
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby CubbyKiara101 » May 9th, 2010, 6:39 pm

Since I can't find the register button anywhere, all I could see is the 'join our community today' which gave the link. So I clicked on it, but it said Creating a new account is currently not possible something like that. Can you help me, please?
CubbyKiara101

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TLK is an awesome movie!

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King