No votes
Ni
No votes
Other...(specify plz)
43%

Total votes : 7

Re: Who is Kovu's father?

Postby SimbasMate » April 24th, 2010, 5:32 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]Excuse me... But earlier today when i began this discussion with wereberess, this topic was a link to a TLK AMV which contained extremely foul language. Wereberess, your changing it to something else and not telling anyone, makes me look very bad. That is not appropriate behavior here and I'll be speaking with the staff about this.[/quote]

Lol I know, I watched it. But let someone else deal with it. >.>
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 24th, 2010, 5:33 pm

[quote="SimbasMate"][quote="SnowyCheetah"]Excuse me... But earlier today when i began this discussion with wereberess, this topic was a link to a TLK AMV which contained extremely foul language. Wereberess, your changing it to something else and not telling anyone, makes me look very bad. That is not appropriate behavior here and I'll be speaking with the staff about this.[/quote]

Lol I know, I watched it. But let someone else deal with it. >.>[/quote]

I talked to the staff. And if you knew, what was that thing about godmodding :s this isn't even an rp lol

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby SimbasMate » April 24th, 2010, 5:36 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"][quote="SimbasMate"][quote="SnowyCheetah"]Excuse me... But earlier today when i began this discussion with wereberess, this topic was a link to a TLK AMV which contained extremely foul language. Wereberess, your changing it to something else and not telling anyone, makes me look very bad. That is not appropriate behavior here and I'll be speaking with the staff about this.[/quote]

Lol I know, I watched it. But let someone else deal with it. >.>[/quote]

I talked to the staff. And if you knew, what was that thing about godmodding :s this isn't even an rp lol[/quote]
:roll: You don't have to be god modding in a RP, it can count as regular threads to. ._. *Wanders out of the drama llama thread&
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 24th, 2010, 5:38 pm

Ok sm.

Wereberess, next time you make such a drastic change to a thread, be sure to make sure people know what it was before so they don't get confused. Thank you

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Wereberess » April 24th, 2010, 5:41 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]Ok sm.

Wereberess, next time you make such a drastic change to a thread, be sure to make sure people know what it was before so they don't get confused. Thank you[/quote]

Did that.
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Pride Points: 0

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 24th, 2010, 6:49 pm

I know you did it here. I just wanted to make sure you remember it for the next time you change a topic.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby KopsTheTerminator » April 24th, 2010, 7:26 pm

[quote="SimbasMate"]I think it's Chumvi... so I voted him. :P And stop your god modding, Snow. :roll:[/quote]

Backseat modding, not God modding. XD

I personally believe that it was a random rogue that mated with Zira, and Zira simply lied that Kovu was Scar's son.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby PrincessKiara » April 24th, 2010, 10:22 pm

To be honest, I’ve never given much thought to who Kovus father is.. I’ve always just thought it was a rogue.

But I do consider Malka a strong candidate, especially based on his looks. He is the only male cub (besides Kopa) that has a big hairtuft like Kovu has. Malkas reddish brown fur mixed with Ziras light brown one could have resulted in Kovus dark brown pelt. And it’s pretty logical to assume that Malka had a black mane as an adult, seeing as he had tufts on his head and ears that were black. (Kovu has a black mane too)

Anyway, that’s just a random theory from me. Malka ---> :malka:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Wereberess » April 24th, 2010, 11:06 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]To be honest, I’ve never given much thought to who Kovus father is.. I’ve always just thought it was a rogue.

But I do consider Malka a strong candidate, especially based on his looks. He is the only male cub (besides Kopa) that has a big hairtuft like Kovu has. Malkas reddish brown fur mixed with Ziras light brown one could have resulted in Kovus dark brown pelt. And it’s pretty logical to assume that Malka had a black mane as an adult, seeing as he had tufts on his head and ears that were black. (Kovu has a black mane too)

Anyway, that’s just a random theory from me. Malka ---> :malka:[/quote]

That's only because he's older than all the other shown cubs(besides Kopa)

And Malka's pelt is orange, not reddish brown. Kovu's mane is brown not black.
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » April 25th, 2010, 12:00 am

[quote="Wereberess"][quote="PrincessKiara"]To be honest, I’ve never given much thought to who Kovus father is.. I’ve always just thought it was a rogue.

Anyway, that’s just a random theory from me. Malka ---> :malka:[/quote]

That's only because he's older than all the other shown cubs(besides Kopa)

And Malka's pelt is orange, not reddish brown. Kovu's mane is brown not black.[/quote]

Malka seems to be the exact same age as cub Simba (when they meet in the comic). And in my eyes Malkas pelt is a reddish brown, not orange. And Kovus mane is black, I’ve never seen his mane as brown. Maybe I’m colourblind. :roll:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King