You know you're a Lion King Addict when...

Re: You know you're a Lion King Addict when...

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 25th, 2010, 1:40 am

You know you're a lion king addict when you think and dream about TLK all the time :happythoughts:
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Simba » February 25th, 2010, 10:31 pm

when you come up with an idea for TLK-themed thrill ride for Disneyworld....and want to take archictecture to be able to make the blue prints for it in case Disney is ever willing to hear your ideas
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Panda-chan » February 27th, 2010, 2:36 am

...when you have memorized every single line of all three films. :O
...when you act like Simba, think of Simba, dream about simba, talk like Simba, and basically are Simba.
...when you have TLK merchandise in every visible corner of your house.
...when you begin to believe that The Lion King actually is for real and that if you wished hard enough, you could enter the TLK world and live there forever.
...when you join an online community forum like MLK. :P

Only the last one applies to me. xD
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby thanigraphics » February 27th, 2010, 3:07 am

....when you are awake at 3.06 AM to make TLK smilies for a forum :ni: :tama: :chumvi:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 28th, 2010, 4:05 pm

You know you're a Lion King Addict when you listen TLK songs more then 10 times per day
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Postby thanigraphics » February 28th, 2010, 9:49 pm

....when you visit the MLK forums everyday and hang around there over 2 hours while you should be cleaning your house :crazy:
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 28th, 2010, 9:59 pm

when you date a Simba plushie every day and night :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » February 28th, 2010, 10:11 pm

....when you have a mattel priderock full of tlk figurines on your desk right beside your PC (no kidding, really) :chumvi: and when there's a little closet above your bed that's full of TLK figurines as well :)
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Golionking » March 3rd, 2010, 2:16 am

[quote="Moka"]If you're looking for the prize at the bottom of the box there is none. Only more cardboard. LOL.

You know you're a Lion King Addict when...
...you make a website dedicated to TLK.[/quote]

Yay! :D I have one!

Click on Vitani to level her up!

Golionking
Vitani Lover

Vitani is awesome!

Nickname(s): GLK
Pride Points: 2

Postby SilverSimba01 » March 14th, 2010, 2:38 am

You Know you're a Lion King Addict when everynight you sleep huging you Simba and/or Nala plushies
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King