Is Nuka Scar's son?

Re: Is Nuka Scar's son?

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 12th, 2010, 4:20 am

Actually, Nuka could have said that even if he wasn't Scar's son. Usually the oldest prince becomes the heir, but Scar chose the youngest of Zira's children instead.. only if Kovu was Scar's son he would be the future King.. Scar probably saw himself in the cub and chose him over Nuka. At least that's the way I see it and explain that quote.

I still like to think he's Scar's son.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SuperBabySimba » October 12th, 2010, 2:34 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]Actually, Nuka could have said that even if he wasn't Scar's son. Usually the oldest prince becomes the heir, but Scar chose the youngest of Zira's children instead.. only if Kovu was Scar's son he would be the future King.. Scar probably saw himself in the cub and chose him over Nuka. At least that's the way I see it and explain that quote.

I still like to think he's Scar's son.[/quote]

But if neither is Scar's son, neither is a prince. Nuka's words seem to imply he is an actual prince, the oldest of the actual royal blood, and that he hates how the king chose a non-prince as his heir over him, who should've been the heir as he is a prince and even the oldest that of.
SuperBabySimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 15th, 2010, 11:19 pm

Nuka seems to base his claims to superiority in his heritage. It would be unwise to attack Kovu's right to be heir in that way if Nuka didn't have Scar's blood. I personally believe that Nuka is in fact Scar's son; however, we are never actually told this. It seems the only logical solution based on his implications, but we can't know for sure.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Lauren » October 30th, 2010, 7:33 pm

I have always known since the day I first watched TLK2 that Scar wasn't Kovu's biological father b/c Kovu was hand choosen by him to become his heir so since Vitani and Nuka were not in the same situation that Kovu was in, it makes it clear to me that Nuka is Scar's biological son. Nuka was the first born out of the other 2 so something must have been going on with him during the time that the tree of them were being born. That's how I put in IMO.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 28th, 2010, 12:18 am

well nuka said: kovu kovu kovu. scar. wasn't even his father we just took him in. dosent that explain???
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 28th, 2010, 7:27 am

[quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]well nuka said: kovu kovu kovu. scar. wasn't even his father we just took him in. dosent that explain???[/quote]

No. He doesn't have to be Scar's son to say that.

1. Usually the oldest cub becomes King, and Kovu was way younger than him when he was picked. He (Kovu) would have to be Scar's son to be picked over Nuka.
2. We all know Nuka has some brain problems (No offence, I love the character lol)

[quote="SuperBabySimba"]But if neither is Scar's son, neither is a prince. Nuka's words seem to imply he is an actual prince, the oldest of the actual royal blood, and that he hates how the king chose a non-prince as his heir over him, who should've been the heir as he is a prince and even the oldest that of.[/quote]

...he doesn't have to be a prince to be jealous that his younger brother got picked over him.. Don't forget he has a huge ego. People with huge egos don't need a solid reason to hate someone because they believe they're better than them.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby atouchofgrace » November 28th, 2010, 10:43 pm

Nothing in Simba's Pride suggests Nuka is Scar's son. If Nuka was Scar's child, Zira would pay more attention to him.
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby WildSimba » November 28th, 2010, 11:18 pm

I think he's Scars son. I also think he's not scars son.

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="NatalieTheLionQueen"]well nuka said: kovu kovu kovu. scar. wasn't even his father we just took him in. dosent that explain???[/quote]

No. He doesn't have to be Scar's son to say that.

1. Usually the oldest cub becomes King, and Kovu was way younger than him when he was picked. He (Kovu) would have to be Scar's son to be picked over Nuka.
2. We all know Nuka has some brain problems (No offence, I love the character lol)

[quote="SuperBabySimba"]But if neither is Scar's son, neither is a prince. Nuka's words seem to imply he is an actual prince, the oldest of the actual royal blood, and that he hates how the king chose a non-prince as his heir over him, who should've been the heir as he is a prince and even the oldest that of.[/quote]

...he doesn't have to be a prince to be jealous that his younger brother got picked over him.. Don't forget he has a huge ego. People with huge egos don't need a solid reason to hate someone because they believe they're better than them.[/quote]
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheIvanMuse » November 29th, 2010, 1:05 am

''Kovu Kovu Kovu,Scar wasn't even his father,he just took him in.''
With that said he obviously implied to the fact that he is Scar's son while in contradiction to that, Kovu isn't.
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby atouchofgrace » November 29th, 2010, 1:22 am

What about Vitani?
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King