Postby ASHLEY12354 » January 22nd, 2010, 10:31 pm

anyone ever played this! it's fun , it has 4 games on it :D

Cub Chase
Paddle Bash
Swampberry Sling
Conga Longa

Kovu and Kiara have a hiding place where they play these games
if you quit you see Timone and Pumbaa looking for them

heres some pictures [my computer was being stupid so i had to take pictures with my digital camera]

http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae32 ... aLonga.jpg
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae32 ... bChase.jpg
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae32 ... inMenu.jpg
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae32 ... leBash.jpg
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae32 ... screen.jpg
http://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae32 ... ySling.jpg
ASHLEY12354

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

Re: The Lion King 2 Gamebreak!

Postby thelionpride556 » January 22nd, 2010, 10:38 pm

OMG I have that game!
thelionpride556

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-----/\-----\o/----

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba » January 22nd, 2010, 10:39 pm

I own it. but it doesn't work on Vista. I have a 98SE computer to play it on, I just haven't got around to installing it. but it seems pretty awesome ;)
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby ASHLEY12354 » January 22nd, 2010, 10:41 pm

[quote="Simba"]I own it. but it doesn't work on Vista. I have a 98SE computer to play it on, I just haven't got around to installing it. but it seems pretty awesome ;)[/quote]
I have Vista and i actually got it working , dont know how but i did :)
ASHLEY12354

Postby Simba » January 22nd, 2010, 10:45 pm

:o sweet! did you change it to 16-bit? cause normally with my games it still won't work when I try that....I so gotta check and see if I can get it to work now! :excited:
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Postby ASHLEY12354 » January 22nd, 2010, 11:00 pm

[quote="ASHLEY12354"][quote="Simba"]I own it. but it doesn't work on Vista. I have a 98SE computer to play it on, I just haven't got around to installing it. but it seems pretty awesome ;)[/quote]
I have Vista and i actually got it working , dont know how but i did :)[/quote]

i can remember changing the install thing to windows 98 or windows NT and it installed!
once installed it just worked for me , run it in 16 bit if the install does'nt work though
it might work then
ASHLEY12354

Postby Mike » January 22nd, 2010, 11:03 pm

cool ^.^ You seem to have quite a bit of info on TLK games =D
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby ASHLEY12354 » January 22nd, 2010, 11:06 pm

[quote="Mike"]cool ^.^ You seem to have quite a bit of info on TLK games =D[/quote]

yeah i do :D , theres also a similar game to this called Timone and Pumbaa Jungle Games
i'll make a topic about that , need to install the game first
ASHLEY12354

Postby Simba » January 22nd, 2010, 11:39 pm

you have that one too?! I've been looking for it! but I couldn't find it in the first few pages of Google results.
Simba

[inactive account]

Postby KiarasMate » January 22nd, 2010, 11:42 pm

lol, I have two copies of that game. One sealed and one I tried out. ^^ It worked on Windows XP after a bit of setting changes but yeah. ^^ I still prefer the SNES Lion King game over anything else but it's nice to at least have something to play that's TLK2SP related. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Next

Return to Marketplace